Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Successful e-file form4?

Feedback Score
    To the customers/FFLs who already processed Form 4s: Who did you use for EFTs? UPS livescan? Or Printscan?
    Last edited by SonicKrack; 01-02-22 at 12:29.
    Noveske Light Recce/AAC M4-2000 mod 08
    Noveske 7.5" VLTOR VIS Diplomat
    LWRC 10.5" gas piston upper with Blackout FH
    Walther P22/Tac Quest
    H&K Tactical Compact .45/AAC Evolution 45
    H&K P2000 .40 Duty
    KEL-TEC SU22 Semi Auto .22 rifle/threaded

Next project: Some sort of machine gun...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Does anyone have any idea yet whether this is going to speed up the approval process?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Does anyone have any idea yet whether this is going to speed up the approval process?
    The whole point behind the E-file system is faster turnaround time. ATF mentioned 90 day returned time the first year with faster processing times years to come.
    Walther P22/Tac Quest
    H&K P2000 .40 Duty

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicKrack View Post
    The whole point behind the E-file system is faster turnaround time. ATF mentioned 90 day returned time the first year with faster processing times years to come.
    This is the scenario I am concerned about. ATF introduces a stream lined approach that benefits some while making those who applied month earlier using the only available process to wait a much longer period instead of putting the necessary staff onto the task of clearing up the back log. Typical government approach to the task.

It does make one wonder why the e form is so much easier to expedite if both methods of application contain the same details. If it's the fact that e form is electronic, they could hire a couple of flunkys to scan all of the paper applications and now they're electronic format too. Why is it taking a year for paper applications if electronic ones can be completed in weeks?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicKrack View Post
    Man that's gonna be sweet! They must be in desperate need of money. All I know is I need to get into the silencer business if that's for real. Can't even imagine how many people are on the fence who'll pull the trigger on one if they find out it's a few months tops, vs. a few years...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector 12 View Post
    This is the scenario I am concerned about. ATF introduces a stream lined approach that benefits some while making those who applied month earlier using the only available process to wait a much longer period instead of putting the necessary staff onto the task of clearing up the back log. Typical government approach to the task.

It does make one wonder why the e form is so much easier to expedite if both methods of application contain the same details. If it's the fact that e form is electronic, they could hire a couple of flunkys to scan all of the paper applications and now they're electronic format too. Why is it taking a year for paper applications if electronic ones can be completed in weeks?
    I've asked that same question many times, and nobody really seems to know. It's just sad that republicans had control of the entire federal government for years and couldn't manage to at least make the process reasonable.

Feedback Score
    ATF email regarding E-file hiccups sent out to registered users... "We are working on the issues"

Signed:

Chief Technology Officer
    Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, & Explosives (ATF)
    Walther P22/Tac Quest
    H&K P2000 .40 Duty

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector 12 View Post
    Why is it taking a year for paper applications if electronic ones can be completed in weeks?
    Why, when a NICS check takes seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I've asked that same question many times, and nobody really seems to know. It's just sad that republicans had control of the entire federal government for years and couldn't manage to at least make the process reasonable.
    Never, ever forget the HPA, the failure of which affected the way I vote, and will for the foreseeable future.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Why, when a NICS check takes seconds?

Never, ever forget the HPA, the failure of which affected the way I vote, and will for the foreseeable future.
    I've come to the hard conclusion that exercising my right NOT to vote, while I still can, speaks louder than voting for any candidate that either party might put before us. Which is why both parties are so adamant that it's a moral defect to not vote, because without high turnout it delegitimizes the whole process. By shaming us into voting for a preapproved stooge, they strongarm us into giving our consent to be governed by what has become an illegal and illegitimate government.

Feedback Score
    I bought a suppressor through Silencer Central recently, and had to try to figure out my userID and PIN on the eForms so Silencer Central could fill out and submit the paperwork for me on the eForms. The eForms login was extremely slow to load and wouldn't work right in Google Chrome, so I tried the process on Microsoft Edge. For whatever reason, it worked a lot smoother in Edge than in Chrome. If you are having difficulty in one browser, might try on another. Of course, that doesn't help people actually trying to submit the forms, but at least you can possibly access the forms quicker.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast