Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Successful e-file form4?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Still waiting on 3 from march 4th. Wondering if the limited identifiers that I provided on the wife in the trust is holding it up.

Feedback Score
    I don’t think it’s that. I’m still waiting on an individual efiled Form 4 from March 1st.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I'm at exactly 200 days today for a form 4 (silencer, trust) submitted on March 16th. At the shop where I work we have all but stopped receiving e-filed forms back for about the past month. We're only getting back old paper forms from over a year ago. We've been thinking maybe they've instructed the examiners to catch up on the paper backlog.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    Today I received my first approved efiled Form 4. It took seven months and two days. Interestingly, I received an email with the approved form. I called my dealer and she hadn't received it yet. She got it about 30 minutes later.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Just got 2 of my 3 approved from March 3. The disapproved one had a miss spelling in the trust so I guess that starts all over again.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I got a Form 4 (trust) back approved this past Thursday at 239 days. It was submitted on March 16th of this year.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    I have an eform 4 that was accepted on March 29. I'm still waiting.

The one from February was approved in early July. They seem to be slowing down exponentially - to the point that it seems impossible to catch up. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt that they are trying their best but this is really ridiculous. The question I have is, what can we do about it? Contact senators, or congress people? Rights are being violated here and it's unacceptable. 1 year wait to get approval on something one had a right to own is beyond ridiculous.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011