Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Successful e-file form4?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    90 days. Individual, can.

Feedback Score
    I've submitted a dozen or so since the second week of January and they've all been approved within 60 days. I've found they're approved quicker when submitting more than one at a time (not sure if that's the case with anyone else).

Feedback Score
    Well, today marks 90 days for my first one and still no word.... soooooo.....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullz View Post
    Well, today marks 90 days for my first one and still no word.... soooooo.....
    They are currently approving late January submissions, 1/27. And times are averaging right around 105-106 days, so it sounds like yours will be another 2-3 weeks.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    I appreciate the reply. I jumped into this to test the process first hand... I'm not concerned or impatient, just curious to see how it shakes out.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    I suspect that wait times are going to increase. The initial quick approvals are likely tied to the issues with the system when it launched and not as many dealers using it. Now that it seems stable, the rate of submissions has likely increased and could continue to do so.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    114 days and mine was approved. Not bad, although not as good as advertised and I was pretty early. BUT I am quite happy since my last can too 11 months or so.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    114 days and mine was approved. Not bad, although not as good as advertised and I was pretty early. BUT I am quite happy since my last can too 11 months or so.
    Congrats! What was your pending date?
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Congrats! What was your pending date?
    I don't know, I started calling them like a whiny bitch around day 90 and it was already pending.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I'm hitting about the 100 day mark, on my e-filed omega 9k, so you're giving me hope lol. The only good thing about the time it takes for NFA approval is that its usually a happy surprise when you get the call that your stamp is in and you can pick it and the item up.
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast