Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Successful e-file form4?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I4, when did you purchase your's? I bought 3 back at the begginning of December and I just got an email saying all my requirements are met and the paperwork was on its way to the ATF.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I had to reset my pin but with the help of customer service it was accomplished and successfully filed. Friday I got emailed from the ATF and my dealer and the gist of the two emails is that there was some confusion about this process on the dealer's behalf and now its getting rejected and will be resubmitted. I'm contacting my dealer tonight after work to see how soon it will be resubmitted.
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    I bought mine on December 18th. Got my email saying all the paperwork was sent off around the 25th of January. I take responsibility for the delay though. I wasn’t the fastest at getting fingerprints and photo back to them, even though they make it pretty simple. I think they also got slammed with purchases, from people hoping the eform4 will be significantly faster.
    Last edited by l4ddeet; 02-04-22 at 21:21. Reason: Additional info

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I just got an email from the atf saying no one is supposed to fill out the forms but me and not to give out the login and pin, which is what Silencer Central wants. The forms still haven't shown up on the eform website. Guessing they are super swamped. Just need to forget about them until I get an email asking for shipping.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    I just got an email from the atf saying no one is supposed to fill out the forms but me and not to give out the login and pin, which is what Silencer Central wants. The forms still haven't shown up on the eform website. Guessing they are super swamped. Just need to forget about them until I get an email asking for shipping.
    I got the same email. Silencer Shop isn't going to ask for your information, they are going to have you enter it yourself at the appropriate step in the process. The whole thing was actually remarkably easy.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that you've misunderstood the email. They're just wanting to remind people that one person can't use their login to fill out a form for another. You use your login to fill out a Form 1 for yourself and nobody else. As for Form 4's, the dealer you're receiving the NFA item from actually submits them.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I'm pretty sure that you've misunderstood the email. They're just wanting to remind people that one person can't use their login to fill out a form for another. You use your login to fill out a Form 1 for yourself and nobody else. As for Form 4's, the dealer you're receiving the NFA item from actually submits them.
    That's how I interpreted it as well.

-Rainman

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Heard through grapevine apparently they approved their first e file form 4 that was a military expedite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary." ~ Clint Smith

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Bolded portion from the ATF email

This means that the submission of any ATF eForm must be made by the appropriate account holder.

They gave an example of the form 1 submission information being provided by the account holder.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Successful e-file form4?

For silencer shop purchases, the dealer “prepares” the eForm 4, then the buyer has to certify the questions and check a box and enter their own eForm username and PIN. This is done in a window in SS web portal that is actually a remote virtual machine loading ATF page. If filing as an individual, that must be done in person at the dealer. If filing as a trust, SS allows for both the dealer and buyer to be in the same virtual machine and the responsible person can certify remotely (but both the dealer and the person are doing it simultaneously). Right after the buyer inputs username and PIN, the dealer inputs their PIN. Then it’s certified and submitted.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast