Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Successful e-file form4?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    They're supposed to be 90 days from acceptance, but my LGS is saying 120 days. I'm just hoping it'll be less than 180...

Kinda wanting a 22 can...
    Agreed, I think 90 days is too optimistic for now. I could see it eventually becoming that though. Like you, I'm hoping for less than 180 also.

I plan on a 22 can for my next one as well, and as soon as I can find an instate .mil SF discount dealer, I'll get going on an RC 2. I should SBR by scorpion but I've been holding out...I might as well just do it lol.

I've already got two stamped items now...NFA stuff is as addicting as tattoos lol.
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    I heard from one of the largest volume dealers in the country that the ATF told him that they were going to clear all the back log of paper submissions before they get started on any of the efiles. I believe he said they haven't started on the first one yet. But the silver lining is that once they clear the back log they told him that they expect something like 90-120 days.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I saw a dude on Reddit who has his back already. He submitted it as soon as Silencer Shop made it available.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    I saw a dude on Reddit who has his back already. He submitted it as soon as Silencer Shop made it available.
    I've been trying to keep up with the approvals there to see if anyone got an e-file form 4 approved and haven't seen it. Must've missed it. That's encouraging though. Hopefully they can get these flowing.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I've been trying to keep up with the approvals there to see if anyone got an e-file form 4 approved and haven't seen it. Must've missed it. That's encouraging though. Hopefully they can get these flowing.
    I will try to find it. It is possible i also misread it.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)

Looks like the approval thread is a real disaster this month. There are the normal 1 years but also saw a 69(noice) day Form 4 approval in there. Didn’t specify SBR, SBS, MG, or Suppressor though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Looks like the approval thread is a real disaster this month. There are the normal 1 years but also saw a 69(noice) day Form 4 approval in there. Didn’t specify SBR, SBS, MG, or Suppressor though.
    Yeah, I saw that one too. It was a paper form 4, and he said there were some special circumstances, but didn't exactly give much detail.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Found it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Found it.

So, they got them in about 9 weeks? Wow! That's impressive!

ETA: After reading the comments, it might be because they got police/mil exemptions? Hmm.

ETA2: Looks like they're a SOT, so that pretty much explains it. Dang it.
    Last edited by georgeib; 03-09-22 at 06:01.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The process still has some glitches. People using Silencer Shop are having a few more problems. Namely, the certification step has a captcha to complete on atf’s eforms site that fails about 90% of the time when trying to certify. But if a dealer is using eForms and mailing prints with a cover letter, that should be ok, although don’t count on it being easy- Eforms website was down all day Saturday 3/5.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast