Thread: Trijicon ACOG Army Optic, RMR Mount?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Trijicon ACOG Army Optic, RMR Mount?

I'm considering this optic for a block 1 clone: https://www.trijicon.com/products/de...ta31rco-m150cp

Some photos of this have the mounting points shown near the eye piece and some photos don't. I assume the mounting points can be used for an RMR, is that correct? Do some of these not include the mounting points?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports-Ball View Post
    I'm considering this optic for a block 1 clone: https://www.trijicon.com/products/de...ta31rco-m150cp

Some photos of this have the mounting points shown near the eye piece and some photos don't. I assume the mounting points can be used for an RMR, is that correct? Do some of these not include the mounting points?
    This is correct. Video below on how to mount

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ9GDnv0-q4
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Awesome, thank you. I was watching a PBS doc about the war in Afghanistan and the Marines also had this optic mounted on their m4's. Did they have a different reticle than the Army?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports-Ball View Post
    Awesome, thank you. I was watching a PBS doc about the war in Afghanistan and the Marines also had this optic mounted on their m4's. Did they have a different reticle than the Army?
    I think that they (the Army) had a good amount of reticles, but the USMC from 06-12 only had the RCO ACOG, both for the 14.5" and 20" barrels. This was always the red chevron with windage. know early that Marines (03's or Infantry) bought their own EOtechs, Trijicon Reflex, ACOGs and etc before 2005.
    Last edited by Hank6046; 01-02-22 at 22:13. Reason: clarification
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The ones with the RMR mounted forward on the objective side are the LED models.

That would not be "clone correct".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thank you for all the info, much appreciated.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    I ran a TA31RCO-M150CP on my last M4 clone with a RMR mounted on top. It worked great.