Thread: scammer alert 'Crowneley7986'

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

scammer alert 'Crowneley7986'

sorry, I posted this in the AR discussion

have a wtb add on EE, person contacted me with a late Nov join date, no posts etc.. Used 'friend' and then dropped price significantly when I decided to see what else I could find, pics come up elsewhere, number associated to 3 other boards 'glocktalk, smith wesson and calguns' as scammer

# is 252-256-9770

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I did a WTB ad yesterday for a Bushnell LRTS/LRHS and he messaged me saying he had a FDE LRTS. I texted the number above, that he provided, and he sent me pictures of a black LRHS saying his son wanted to keep the other one. He asked for $800 zelle or cashap, I offered $600 paypal goods saying he needed to cover the fee and he said yes. I then told him I was shopping for a friend and that the friend would reach out to him. He came off as a scammer as well.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFart View Post
    I did a WTB ad yesterday for a Bushnell LRTS/LRHS and he messaged me saying he had a FDE LRTS. I texted the number above, that he provided, and he sent me pictures of a black LRHS saying his son wanted to keep the other one. He asked for $800 zelle or cashap, I offered $600 paypal goods saying he needed to cover the fee and he said yes. I then told him I was shopping for a friend and that the friend would reach out to him. He came off as a scammer as well.
    total scammer, his number and email is on several boards as a warning

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I wonder how low he will go on the price?

I might just keep texting him so I can hear some say yes to my deals as a confidence boost before my work day.