Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HK P2000SK LEM 9mm

Feedback Score

HK P2000SK LEM 9mm

Have some $$$ burning a hole in my pocket. I had a P2000 .40 a number of years ago and really liked the LEM trigger. I spec'd the height/weight/width and my 43X is about a half inch taller, roughly the same length, > 5 ounces lighter, and a quarter inch thinner. Nonetheless the P2000SK kind of appeals to me.

Thoughts? Anyone own one?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They are solid little guns and quite similar to the P30SK, I own both. I'd steer you toward the 9 and not the .40, for no other reason than caliber preference. You can do the LEM conversion yourself pretty easily if you can only find one of the other variants.

I did the LEM conversion on my P2K full size. Getting the TRS in correctly as I recall was the hardest part.

Last edited by HKGuns; 01-09-22 at 15:02.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I was fond of mine in .40. The only reason I don't have it anymore is that we switched to Glock and I now have a 26 in its place. The light LEM is much preferable to the standard, imo

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Owned one in 40 with a 357Sig barrel...V3 model. Great little shooter

Liked it but I prefer Lite LEM..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    Owned one in 40 with a 357Sig barrel...V3 model. Great little shooter

Liked it but I prefer Lite LEM..
    Totally different FCG or an adjustment? If I had the LEM .40 maybe 10 years ago (it was Fed trade-in apparently) which of the two LEM's do you think was in it? I know that whichever it was suited me just fine.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    They are solid little guns and quite similar to the P30SK, I own both. I'd steer you toward the 9 and not the .40, for no other reason than caliber preference. You can do the LEM conversion yourself pretty easily if you can only find one of the other variants.
    Yeah I am looking at the 9mm version.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Totally different FCG or an adjustment? If I had the LEM .40 maybe 10 years ago (it was Fed trade-in apparently) which of the two LEM's do you think was in it? I know that whichever it was suited me just fine.
    Lite LEM has a lighter trigger pull in DA mode, there is reference material in HKPro. I think there is 2 to 3 parts from V1 to V2 LEM.

Heavy LEM I think is around a 6 to 7 lb trigger pull in DA

https://www.hkpro.com/threads/spring...riants.168700/
    Last edited by pag23; 01-10-22 at 20:07.

Feedback Score
    I have the standard P2000 SK in 9mm DA/SA. It is one of my favorite compact pistols. It carries like a sub-compact and shoots like a standard pistol. The only caveat I would point out is that if you have a large size hand then the pinky extension is almost mandatory. I tried the G26, but I couldn't shoot it because it the grip was too short. The HK was just right for me plus it uses the same magazines as the USP Compact 9mm/ P2000 9mm as well. It is an accurate and reliable pistol just like most other HKs.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I used a VP9SK rubberized magazine floor plate (HK OEM) on my P2000SK with a little bit of modification the 10 round magazine fits in the P2000SK and it fits my large hand much better than the P2000SK pinky extension.
    Last edited by Eliakim; 01-15-22 at 18:31.
    “We didn't love freedom enough. And even more - we had no awareness of the real situation... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Feedback Score
    I have owned an HK P2000SK 9mm pistol with the "Light" LEM trigger for many years now---the gun is a real gem---super reliable with any 115-124 factory ammo (I no longer reload and don't have any 147 ammo to try)---shoots right to point of aim for me, and the "Light" LEM is truly light! The pistol must use the finger extension on the magazine to barely fit my large hands. I use a factory 13 round magazine with an X-Grip spacer to keep 13 rds in the gun for around the house defense. I bought this gun and 2 Kahr CW9 pistols as house guns because my wife is confused about DA/SA trigger systems and I wanted our defense guns to be all DAO so to not confuse her---she likes to shoot and often asks for a range day to keep in practice... She only shoots our DAO 9mm pistols and either my Ruger 10-22 or Remington Nylon 66 22lr rifles... She has shot my Mini 14 rifle in the past and enjoyed it...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast