Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HK P2000SK LEM 9mm

Feedback Score
    Why not? You want it, it's a good gun and carries well. A 9mm is more fun to shoot than .40 though. I was not a fan of the LEM trigger but the light LEM seemed easier for me, too. Check cdnn sports I think they got some in.

Feedback Score
    Oops my bad, cdnn has the P30 SK

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Why not? You want it, it's a good gun and carries well. A 9mm is more fun to shoot than .40 though. I was not a fan of the LEM trigger but the light LEM seemed easier for me, too. Check cdnn sports I think they got some in.
    Yeah I ordered one last night.

Pic on Gunbroker shows the finger extension on the mag, which is what I want. It's a V2 so not sure if that's the "light" LEM or the regular one.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Yeah I ordered one last night.

Pic on Gunbroker shows the finger extension on the mag, which is what I want. It's a V2 so not sure if that's the "light" LEM or the regular one.
    v2 is heavy LEM....but it can be converted with a few spring changes.

Feedback Score
    Waiting on a holster for the new P30SK V1 I just got.

Nice gun. I did some dry firing to get used to the trigger and paddle release and when it came to live fire I took right to it.

It could use a rougher texture but I wouldn't call it slick. Ive ran several styles and weights of JHP's and crummy Russian FMJ. Gun eats everything, no cases to face.

It's got a good chance of becoming my new primary carry gun. I've carried a bunch of different guns but mostly a G19.3 for 9 yrs and then a Beretta Cheetah for about 7.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post

Nice gun. I did some dry firing to get used to the trigger and paddle release and when it came to live fire I took right to it.

It could use a rougher texture but I wouldn't call it slick. Ive ran several styles and weights of JHP's and crummy Russian FMJ. Gun eats everything, no cases to face.

It's got a good chance of becoming my new primary carry gun. I've carried a bunch of different guns but mostly a G19.3 for 9 yrs and then a Beretta Cheetah for about 7.
    Genuinely curious; does it carry/conceal much better than your G19?

Thanks.

-Rainman

Feedback Score
    Glad you ordered one! You won't be disappointed! My choice for carry holster (OWB) is the Galco "Concealable" model---really well made---carries the gun close to body---beautiful, careful molding of leather---top of the line---I believe if you ask them, they'll give you a 22% discount at this time! Enjoy your new gun!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post

What brand of holster? I haven't ordered one for mine yet, but I mainly carry a Glock....but that might change

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Genuinely curious; does it carry/conceal much better than your G19?

Thanks.

-Rainman
    I expect it will.

Slightly shorter butt will conceal a little better. More rounded surfaces all over. With the shorter magazine its 2 oz lighter.

It's several other things that make it superior to the G19 for me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    What brand of holster? I haven't ordered one for mine yet, but I mainly carry a Glock....but that might change
    Alien Gear ISWB hybrid.

I've had good luck with their holsters. Ship fast, too. The holster can be adjusted for 2 O'clock or behind the hip carry.

If I dont like it though I'll get a shell for a Comp-Tac MTAC I have.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast