Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: B&T M4 Quad Rail

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by veeklog View Post
    I emailed BCM a few weeks ago, and they don’t even have a ETA when the next batch will be made. I did put myself on the in stock notification list
    Same here, on the notification list. Insane to me that a good quad rail is hard to find.

I love my QRF for sure, but I'd honestly like a drop in like the KAC/P&S or the B&T.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The nineties called asking for its quad rails back!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    The nineties called asking for its quad rails back!
    Carry handles, N1 Stocks, and Comp M3 aimpoints too. It blows my mind that these things are impossible to get. I have a bad ass 30mm mount and can't find a sight for it.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Carry handles, N1 Stocks, and Comp M3 aimpoints too. It blows my mind that these things are impossible to get. I have a bad ass 30mm mount and can't find a sight for it.
    Yep.

I paid dearly for a carry handle that didn’t look like it was in Iraq for a very long time, to finish off one of my LE6920 OEM2’s. Ended up with one shitty one and one decent one and paid too much for both.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Yep.

I paid dearly for a carry handle that didn’t look like it was in Iraq for a very long time, to finish off one of my LE6920 OEM2’s. Ended up with one shitty one and one decent one and paid too much for both.
    I have a couple in the Safe. None are mint. I actually have one that's on a rattle canned upper, and I've cut down two for RDS guns. They'd have to get really expensive before I'd sell them because I actually like a carry handle gun.

I sold a cool 14.5 Colt fixed carry handle upper years ago when I was in need of money. I wish I had that one back.

Feedback Score
    Will an Aimpoint PRO not work? It’s also 30mm and looks close enough.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleW View Post
    Will an Aimpoint PRO not work? It’s also 30mm and looks close enough.
    My problem with the PRO is that it's a $250 dollar sight for almost $500. I had one, and dumped it because my Comp C3 was much nicer. Even a used one at $350 would be overpaying like a mofo! And the ACO is like a $200 sight for $400... I just can't live with that on principle.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My problem with the PRO is that it's a $250 dollar sight for almost $500. I had one, and dumped it because my Comp C3 was much nicer. Even a used one at $350 would be overpaying like a mofo! And the ACO is like a $200 sight for $400... I just can't live with that on principle.
    Wait, you thought the M3 was much nicer than the PRO? How? I have some M2s, and the PRO is certainly nicer in my mind.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Wait, you thought the M3 was much nicer than the PRO? How? I have some M2s, and the PRO is certainly nicer in my mind.
    Never tried the Comp M2. Due to shorter battery life, it never was an option. The Comp M3 and C3 have been outstanding RDS sights for me.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Never tried the Comp M2. Due to shorter battery life, it never was an option. The Comp M3 and C3 have been outstanding RDS sights for me.
    I never seem to see them floating around at a cheap enough price (I'm pretty cheap, hence the M2s). I can't honestly complain about optics though, I'm well taken care of when it comes to firearm stuff.

On a brighter note, I found a new KAC carbine rail on an upper which is wearing an Eotech 552, and since that never gets any use, I'll probably swap to that for this new 6921 upper. Either that or I'll take the humpbacked KAC carbine rail off the old SWAT upper and use it. Colt barrels seem to give great accuracy, which is a huge part of why I got this Colt URG.

ETA- I also have an older Surefire M73 rail that hasn't use use in a very long time, so if I pull it rail maybe that will go on in its place....
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast