Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: B&T M4 Quad Rail

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I did see that LaRue still shows his old 7.0 rail. If things get REALLY desperate, that would be my absolute last option. 3 things suck about that though. It's relatively expensive, a total pain in the ass outdated barrel nut mounting system, and the repulsive idea of giving LaRue money.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I did see that LaRue still shows his old 7.0 rail. If things get REALLY desperate, that would be my absolute last option. 3 things suck about that though. It's relatively expensive, a total pain in the ass outdated barrel nut mounting system, and the repulsive idea of giving LaRue money.
    Call before you order. I don’t think they’re in stock. Allegedly the version of the website that you see from a sit-down computer shows stock status, but the mobile phone version does not.

I like Larue quads a lot. They go well with IR.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Call before you order. I don’t think they’re in stock
    I lost my mind for a second. I can't give LaRue business.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I may end up getting one of the B&T rails. I really think I would rather have one of the KAC, but the prices are crazy.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I may end up getting one of the B&T rails. I really think I would rather have one of the KAC, but the prices are crazy.
    But they’re OOS and it seems like they’ll never be back in.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleW View Post
    But they’re OOS and it seems like they’ll never be back in.
    Yeah. The guy who replied to me didn't offer much hope of seeing them again. They were overruns. They don't even have a notification option on their site.

I have notifications for the Centurion carbine cutout rail. Even though I'm not big on the rail dimensions, everything else about it is awesome, so I'll get over it I guess.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Good Grief. I went to go buy a BCM QRF 12.0 blem that I've been eyeing for weeks... I figured I'll just cut it down to carbine length. Now those things are gone too. This shit is annoying.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Yep.

I paid dearly for a carry handle that didn’t look like it was in Iraq for a very long time, to finish off one of my LE6920 OEM2’s. Ended up with one shitty one and one decent one and paid too much for both.
    Since misery loves company, I will let you know that I overpaid for a lightly used 6920 upper simply because it came with a carry handle in excellent shape. I wanted a basic, iron sighted AR. I probably could have saved some money if I was willing to go hunting for a carry handle, but I just wanted it done and over with. I'm glad that hindsight proved my instincts the right ones.
    "One can lead a child to knowledge, but one cannot make him think."
    - Robert Heinlein

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I could see the carry handle thing coming. I didn't set any mint ones aside, but I have a few to enjoy. The Quad rail I'm still not getting. I mean... doesn't the military still use the M4 RAS??

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I back ordered 2 of these hand guards on the off chance the come back in stock.

Here's the reply I got from Mike P. at B&T a month ago.

Unfortunately we don't have an eta when they will be in stock. The initial run was a contract overrun so they will need to do another production run which takes longer.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast