Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sig Bravo 4?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Sig Bravo 4?

I'm really not finding much info at all about about this....whats the story?
    You have the Bravo 4 battle pack, which is a much different optic then the Bravo 4.
    I take it the optic in the battle pack, is the first iteration of the Bravo series of prism scopes????
    I own a Bravo 3, and I really like it a lot, for the record.
    But I am very curious about the Bravo 4, offered in the battle pack. It looks like a very nice, robust optic, with great battery life, common battery, and decent mount. The new one...im not interested in.
    Anyone with any experience with this optic, please chime in.
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I just watched this review yesterday. That's all I know about it.

My LGS does have at least one though.

https://youtu.be/WSpo0gcRRYk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    just ordered the Bravo4 Battle pack via Amazon so I can play the buy it, try it, return it game in case it dislike it. Have a 12.3in gun this is gonna go on as a truck gun. We'll see how it is when it comes in Monday.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jwfuhrman View Post
    just ordered the Bravo4 Battle pack via Amazon so I can play the buy it, try it, return it game in case it dislike it. Have a 12.3in gun this is gonna go on as a truck gun. We'll see how it is when it comes in Monday.
    Curious to hear what your impressions are. Seems a bit bulky at first glance, but might be worth it. Also, would love to know what your thoughts are on eye relief and eye box.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Curious to hear what your impressions are. Seems a bit bulky at first glance, but might be worth it. Also, would love to know what your thoughts are on eye relief and eye box.
    I would also be interested. Not so much in the romeo zero.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    I would also be interested. Not so much in the romeo zero.
    Yeah, same here.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If it's anything close to the Bravo 3, it will have decent eye relief, and a really good field of view.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    If it's anything close to the Bravo 3, it will have decent eye relief, and a really good field of view.
    I read their spec on field of view, and it's impressive. 53' at 100 yards. What concerns me is that they don't mention eye relief anywhere, and that from what I've read, in order to increase filed of view the eye must be brought closer to the eyepiece.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I read their spec on field of view, and it's impressive. 53' at 100 yards. What concerns me is that they don't mention eye relief anywhere, and that from what I've read, in order to increase filed of view the eye must be brought closer to the eyepiece.
    I personally think the eye relief is better on the bravo 3, then the spitfire hd gen2.
    But that could be the result of sigs mount.
    I believe the bravo 3 has the same field of view specs.
    Last edited by camoman; 02-24-22 at 20:34.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Some of that is mentioned in the above review.

I agree on the RZ.

If I got one I would replace the RZ with a direct mount Holosun EPS when they come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast