Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone explain why P.O.C/ Minorities can't get an I.D.?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevslatvin View Post
    That makes sense and I don't have a good answer, but do we change our laws so they make voter fraud easier, for 11% of eligible voters? I would say no.
    Look, the devil is in the details. Biden narrowly won Georgia by a margin of 0.23% and 11,779 votes, you eliminate 3% of voters from Federal elections in Georgia and he loses by 35k votes. The voter ID laws take away voting fraud, at the same time they take away the DNC's chances at a swing state.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    It's not actually a problem, but it sells well to white liberals.

How do I know it isn't a problem? They haven't brought out some sob story character to be the face of the issue.

In fact, with most of these voting issues they don't have an actual instance, which most of us would call proof, that the problem exists.

It is really interesting that the GOPs view of elections is based on a lack of evidence and called the Big Lie and Jim Crow 2.0, but the lefts evidence free claims about elections issues are the prevailing narrative.....

Come'on Man.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Can someone explain why P.O.C/ Minorities can't get an I.D.?

Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Real reason: big-city Democrats have relied on voting fraud for decades, or centuries in NY and Chicago, and it's inconvenient for dead people to get picture ID.
    Thread end.

I’m supposed to believe these same people who can’t get off their couches to get an ID somehow miraculously muster the energy to get out and vote?

It’s a scam and has been for decades. They just perfected it with fraud by mail during the last election.

At this point EVERYTHING they say is simply projection. There are voting rights being violated, it’s just yours that are being violated by the rampant voter fraud.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 01-12-22 at 15:17.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Because the liberal dolts who propagate that stuff are racist asshats who think minorities are idiots who can’t figure out how to get to the dmv, use the Internet and such.

I mean these are the folks who supported slavery. Fought tooth and nail against the Civil Rights Act. And elected a racist asshat who thought going to school with minority kids was a jungle environment. They are racist assholes. Pure and simple.

Feedback Score
    There is literally no reason that they cannot. Every state has provisions to accommodate the extreme cases. Every single "study" cited as "evidence" was funded and performed with the intent to show that voter ID laws are discriminatory. How surprising that they "found" exactly what they were looking for.

Every single service, benefit, or aid program run by the government requires ID. How is that not discriminatory? Of course they make the argument that voting is a right, but so is owning a gun. Are gun laws requiring ID not discriminating against these same people?

It's all just lies and smoke. Now if death certificates and LIUNA/SEIU cards counted as voter ID maybe the Dems would be cool with it.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Just more lies from the commies.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevslatvin View Post
    Seems a white person born on the family farm or at home to poor parents in 1915 would have the same issue?
    Poor whites might face some of the same issues, but let's be real, much of the south (as well as some other parts of the US) had systematic racial discrimination into the 1960's. Not so much since then.

As of 2022 it's a red herring with regard to any eligible voters (actual US citizens, etc.). But it's hugely important for their ability to perpetrate all kinds of voting fraud.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You can achieve anything in this Country you desire with some effort.
    or
    You can find very well intentioned people who will tell you why you'll never have shit.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Poor whites might face some of the same issues, but let's be real, much of the south (as well as some other parts of the US) had systematic racial discrimination into the 1960's. Not so much since then.
    All brought to you by Jim Crow who was an invention of the Democratic Party.

Feedback Score

As of 2022 it's a red herring with regard to any eligible voters (actual US citizens, etc.). But it's hugely important for their ability to perpetrate all kinds of voting fraud.
    You make a good point as relating to people born in the early to mid 1900's, but how many of those people are still alive to vote. Seems to me for most born since the civil rights movement it should be a non-issue which if I'm interpreting right is what I think you're implying as well.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast