https://primaryandsecondary.com/foru...ngle-gun.1426/

I think it would be interesting to get M4C posters’ thoughts on the concept of a “jungle gun”.

I’d give a little more of an explanation but it’s been pretty well fleshed out in the P&S thread and so, in reading that, I figure most folks here can come to a pretty general idea of the direction in which the discussion in this thread should go.

Basically… real-deal, no-shit, everything wants you dead up to and including the enemy, jungle. Guns, gear, loadouts, the why and the how, the thought process behind picking this or that… comms, electronics, mold, heat, moisture, everything breaks or rots, sickness, heat-casualties, lightweight, bare-essentials, etc.

This could be a really legit, really cool and really interesting discussion…… or it’ll get a bunch of views but only a handful of posts from guys who know what’s up and then it’ll just fade away because the rest of us would rather post in GD and argue over whether or not God exists or why Biden is more retarded than actual retards or how Robin Sage is for real this time…