Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Muzzle device for .300 pistol?

Feedback Score
    I run a KAW on my 7 inch AK. It takes the beach ball sized flash down quite a bit and directs it forward. It also helps with rise a little. I like the options from BRT though. I may have to check those out.

Feedback Score
    After reading countless reviews, I replaced my Flash Can with the JP Flash Hider JPFH-762L from JP Rifles <www.jprifles.com/> about $60. It was the most highly reviewed for the least flash signature, and photo tests have confirmed its effectiveness. I didn't notice any significant change in either recoil or report, so I've been delighted with my choice.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    The KAK flash can is made for separating people looking for the look of a KX3 from their money. The A2 is a better flash suppressor. It is cheaper, lighter, smaller, more effective, etc. Yes I have both, yes I shoot at night. As far as “directing sound” downrange, sure, if you compare it to a brake in an indoor shooting lane. I’ve tried a couple other similar devices and have similar, but more gentle opinions of them. The KVP and BRT devices are probably among the best of these types of thing, but I would still choose the A2, even for equal costs. Orrrrrr… a FCD 6315, the gucciest non-mount device that money can buy, and its like $50.

This is of course just my two cents, and worth less than a take-off A2. But I’d keep the A2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12