Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SCAMMER ALERT rouzbehg4 FROM CALGUNS.NET

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

SCAMMER ALERT rouzbehg4 FROM CALGUNS.NET

SENT ME A MESSAGE, I AM LOOKING FOR A PULSAR THERMAL RIFLE SCOPE... ALL I DID WAS GOOGLE HIS NUMBER AND ALL SORTS OF SHIT POPPED UP ABOUT THIS SCAMMER.

Thermal pulsar rifle scope
    I have one for sale in good shape. For quick response shoot me a text (707) 943-2231

Thanks

CALGUNS LINK;
    https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...php?p=26511608
    Last edited by rooster2412; 01-14-22 at 14:09.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What I found interesting is that I don't recall you ever posting in the AR15 section, so I did a quick check, and it appears everything you post tends to be in the EE section, unless you are complaining about someone possible breaking the rules. I have had a litany of DM and email from persons wanting to know why you are above the EE rules. Why you have triple the going rates on your prices, why you aren't a productive member of the board, why you are clearly a business but don't disclose or appear to pay to sell items, and the largest one that seems to bother people is that you appear to always delete your prices and ask for no feedback after things are sold.

In all fairness, only several of those things can be addressed, but it does indeed appear your pricing is off the charts high, not much question about that (blah blah freemarket etc etc). It certainly does appear that you are buying and selling firearms for a profit, though I have no idea if you are actually licensed as a business or have a FFL. Whether you do or not is a moot point, because from what I see, you owe the board money either way. Regarding the complaints about you deleting your prices when you sell something to hide what sky high price was, I have no idea. Your reasons are your own, but clearly you do removed the price, and that you would do it to avoid having your high prices shown seems credible. You have 6 for sale threads up on one page, where the rules states clearly you can have only 3. I don't see much question about that being right or wrong, you double the number allowed.

Hmmm, I went to check the other sections to make sure you weren't being judged harshly, and that possibly things were a coincidence. It appears you have 6 posts with abnormal prices and items marked as sold in a second section as well. To avoid the idea that I pulled the numbers out of thin air, I did quick screengrabs so anyone else reading this could judge for themselves.

If the above noted things are improper, kindly point out the mistakes and I'll be happy to mark them as answered or admit that the appearances were incorrect.

Lastly, you aren't the sole person who blasts the EE rules. The below appear to follow in your footsteps, and probably need to be attended to as well.

m1a convert

Mr McSimon

I do appreciate you bringing up the EE issues to the board, otherwise everything probably would have gone on for even longer.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Full Send Stickman!
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Interesting to see where this goes.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm more than tired of seeing my M4C feed full of over priced items from this cat on a near daily basis. There is clearly a business here, based on volume alone, nobody has this much crap just sitting around. (Well, maybe I do, but its not for sale)

Is M4C selling web retail services now? I truly wonder if it is a legitimate business and what legal ramifications, if any, there would be on M4C if not a legit FFL. Some vetting at least should be required.

I've never sold anything here, but certainly wouldn't rip the good people here off as this cat's trying to do on a very regular basis.

I could only find a single thread other than his for sale crap, where he left the bait and never returned to participate.

Its been a rule for a very long time to leave prices on the sold items. Mistakes are understandable, however, blatant disregard for the rules, non participation anywhere else and rip-you-off prices are BAN material from my perspective.

/Rant off\

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    If my pricing is off the charts high, don't buy it, no ones holding a gun to your head... Most of the items I offer you cant buy at the distribuitor, gun store or anywhere else...And yes I have this much crap laying around. It's too bad you guys have champane tastes on a beer budget.
    Last edited by rooster2412; 01-14-22 at 15:34.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster2412 View Post
    If my pricing is off the charts high, don't buy it, no ones holding a gun to your head... Most of the items I offer you cant buy at the distribuitor, gun store or anywhere else...And yes I have this much crap laying around. It's too bad you guys have champane tastes on a beer budget.
    It's spelled champagne.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster2412 View Post
    Zero contributions to the board besides attitude. Please continue, we all need you here like dental caries.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    That's the same insult he tried to use on some other gun board that was linked in the Colt Barrel thread. It was some humorous reading. He needs some new material.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    truth hurts

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast