Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SCAMMER ALERT rouzbehg4 FROM CALGUNS.NET

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    Hold on, you get caught in your shenanigans, and you response is to insult your fellow forum member? Come on dude.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    if a person only uses the forum to sell and has no other interaction is he/she really a 'fellow forum member'?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    if a person only uses the forum to sell and has no other interaction is he/she really a 'fellow forum member'?
    LOL, true! You got me there!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    At one time didn't you need like 200 posts in the technical forums to be able to sell in the EE or am I thinking of GD participation?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    At one time didn't you need like 200 posts in the technical forums to be able to sell in the EE or am I thinking of GD participation?
    That's a good point. I know there used to be a 200 post threshold for posting in GD, but I think I also remember not being able to post in the EE until I had 50 posts maybe?

I also thought we had a rule that all final sale prices had to remain so as members could used that info for valuations? Or am I dreaming that up?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I believe that used to be the case here; 50 posts or a time period.

I think everything said here with business, spam posting, ridiculous pricing etc are all true. I also think having no interaction with board members and only using to sell is wrong. I'm not sure why the mods allow this to be honest. I've bought quite a bit from fellow members over the years but now it takes to long to sift through as seemingly every post is 1 or 2 guys selling and at prices that are beyond absurd. The writing for each reads like a mao or kim jong propaganda piece

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang77 View Post
    That's a good point. I know there used to be a 200 post threshold for posting in GD, but I think I also remember not being able to post in the EE until I had 50 posts maybe?

I also thought we had a rule that all final sale prices had to remain so as members could used that info for valuations? Or am I dreaming that up?
    you are 100%, how do I know you may ask; I removed a price early on and got a warning. Totally innocent, didn't know but apologized and keep them up now and agree with the why. Yes 100% you must keep the add and prices, pics can be removed

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Site Sponser maybe ?
    Last edited by rooster2412; 01-15-22 at 10:44.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    200 was the GD participation guidelines. I thinks it’s always been 30 posts before you can use the EE. There’s stipulations with that number; needs to be meaningful posts and the such.

Prior to selling my stripped uppers to this member, I sent multiple requests to a Mod in regards to his selling habits. Initially I thought “scammer”, with how many sale ads he had up and how many were marked sold but he had only 1 feedback. I never got a response from that Mod so I figured he’s good to go.

I did do a little bit of research prior to the sale and he’s on TOS under Hensley or some such. CORRECTION - Butchjones
    Last edited by davidjinks; 01-15-22 at 10:45.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster2412 View Post
    Site Sponser maybe ?
    so you are a business then?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Not a bad idea with the minimal post count....I rarely post anything for sale and only bought a few items...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast