Thread: Looking for a new stock

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Looking for a new stock

I have a BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 stock that I do not particularly like. What bothers me the most is the QD sling attachment point. It sits 'horizontally' while looking at the stock and is in that fixed position that causes my sling to twist or bind when slung across my chest.

I'm looking for something that is either rotational or a preferred method of being 'vertical' so it sits better when rifle is at a resting position with muzzle pointed at the ground.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    B5 Bravo has limited rotation QD sockets that let you position your sling swivel wherever you want it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Have you tried attaching the sling on the opposite side of the stock? I've seen guys attach it on the outboard side.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Have you tried attaching the sling on the opposite side of the stock? I've seen guys attach it on the outboard side.
    ^^^This, you will always tend to get some sort of binding if you don't take the time place it and tighten the sling down properly, but it does usually help being run on the outboard side of stock
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    B5 Bravo has limited rotation QD sockets that let you position your sling swivel wherever you want it.
    Thank you. I'll give it a whirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    ^^^This, you will always tend to get some sort of binding if you don't take the time place it and tighten the sling down properly, but it does usually help being run on the outboard side of stock
    It is on the outboard side now.