Thread: LMT 5.56 MLOK MLC - Upper & Barrels

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

LMT 5.56 MLOK MLC - Upper & Barrels

*** SOLD ***

LMT MLC upper with a pinned/welded 14.5” piston barrel, SureFire SF3P, LMT FA BCG, and a Geissele ACH. Includes the Unity riser and Eotech EXPS 3-0.

Also pictured is a spare LMT FA piston BCG, 12” piston barrel with SureFire SF3P, and a 10.5” DI barrel with a SureFire SFMB.

Piston barrels have less than 200 rounds through each. The DI barrel has 500-600 through it.

Buyer can choose which piston barrel they want. More pictures can be provided to serious inquiries, a little under the weather, and not in the mood to do a photoshoot tonight.

Complete upper shipped and insured on my dime = $2150

** SOLD ** 12" Piston barrel = $500

** SOLD ** Piston Bolt Carrier Group = $300

10.5" DI Barrel = $450

Yellow upper cover, NOT INCLUDED.

PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Google Pay, Money Order, or Cashiers Check are accepted as payment methods. Friends and Family or the buyer must pay fees for Goods & Services.

The only trades I would honor would be for a new set of Ops Core AMPS (NFMI/Connectorized) or a full power PEQ15.

Alternate payment methods are negotiable.

The first "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item stated. These items are listed on other forums.

I will honor the earliest date/time stamp on the post on whatever forum was first.

Email is the best method of contact to get a hold of me. I don't seem to get my DM notifications promptly.

Last edited by jakeb; 01-15-22 at 16:47. Reason: SOLD

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sorry, my prices were way out of perspective. Updated with better pricing after doing some market research.