Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Texas Synagogue Hostage Situation

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Do we know if the Tango got ventilated by FBI or did he shoot himself.
    dont think even the FBI know that

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    dont think even the FBI know that
    That would not surprise me. I mean it is simple did anyone fire their gun?

No. ok then he probably shot himself.

Yes , but we missed then the terrorist laughed himself to death. Not sure how to rule on that,

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Gunman came out chasing the hostages and then went back inside. It doesn’t look like FBI was ready for what was happening.

Feedback Score
    Oh my, I could only make it a minute in.

What a bunch of clowns.

Lets all run to gun fire instead of everyone having their zone and responding to any threat in the zone.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    Gunman came out chasing the hostages and then went back inside. It doesn’t look like FBI was ready for what was happening.

HRT did not rescue the hostages.

The hostages devised their own plan to escape and executed it. Basically the Rabbi threw a chair at the Tango and everybody ran for the door, which is what you see above in the video.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    HRT did not rescue the hostages.

The hostages devised their own plan to escape and executed it. Basically the Rabbi threw a chair at the Tango and everybody ran for the door, which is what you see above in the video.
    Pshht, that won't stop The World’s Preeminent Law Enforcement Agency™ from taking all the credit for yet another dramatic counterterrorism hostage rescue.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Oh my, I could only make it a minute in.

What a bunch of clowns.

Lets all run to gun fire instead of everyone having their zone and responding to any threat in the zone.
    Yeah, that was pathetic. It appeared that most of the HRT team wasn’t even paying attention enough to recognize the hostages running out or see the gunman emerge.

And then they all ran to the gunfire like a female children's soccer team all runs to the ball as a group.

That was sad to watch.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Were the tactical officers seen running around in the video HRT or the Dallas SWAT. The report I saw on TV (so I can't link to it) said that the HRT were the assaulters and the regional FBI SWAT team from the Dallas office provided perimeter security in support.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Were the tactical officers seen running around in the video HRT or the Dallas SWAT. The report I saw on TV (so I can't link to it) said that the HRT were the assaulters and the regional FBI SWAT team from the Dallas office provided perimeter security in support.
    Dallas FBI vehicles are marked “DL FBI”. You can see them in some of the videos. Colleyville and DPS also stated they did perimeter security and plenty of photos of if.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567