Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who should I use to mill my Glock 19 slide for an RMR?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I thought you preferred Iron Sights for speed?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Dude, there's zero excuse for your shitty attitude. Zero.

Ok lil-PT Mccain...

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I'm curious to hear if anyone else has had any issues with Jagerwerks lately. I've been referring people to ATEI as they seem to be the gold standard.
    Last edited by LowSpeed_HighDrag; 02-07-22 at 08:44. Reason: Edited to be nice

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I'm curious to hear if anyone else has had any issues with Jagerwerks lately. I've been referring people to ATEI as they seem to be the gold standard.
    I sent a g19 slide in to jagerwerks at the beginning of December for an RMR cut and nitride refinish due to the good reviews I'd read. It wasn't until after I sent it in that I started seeing reports of extreme lead times and poor workmanship. I was surprised to get a shipping notification last week, right at 8 weeks. It was supposed to arrive Saturday but USPS is doing its thing and now I'm not sure when it will arrive. I'm anxious to see how it looks.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post

Ok lil-PT Mccain...
    Oh hell no, I hadn't thought about that useless POS for several years. Now you go and do this..........

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmd08 View Post
    I sent a g19 slide in to jagerwerks at the beginning of December for an RMR cut and nitride refinish due to the good reviews I'd read. It wasn't until after I sent it in that I started seeing reports of extreme lead times and poor workmanship. I was surprised to get a shipping notification last week, right at 8 weeks. It was supposed to arrive Saturday but USPS is doing its thing and now I'm not sure when it will arrive. I'm anxious to see how it looks.
    I just got mine a couple of weeks ago, took right at 14-ish weeks. Work / coating / fit / finish is great, FWIW.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fouled View Post
    Have you bench tested your Shadow Systems at 25 yards?

FWIW I have multiple recent production stock Glocks that will consistently shoot under 2 inches at 25 yards. All 3 of my gen 5 19 cant though so pfft "marksman barrel."
    I finally got around to this. My best five shot group at 25 yards was just over three inches though three of the five were a damn good group! I was honestly a bit bummed. I blame a lot on myself- my eyes just aren’t what they used to be and 25 yards is a long way, now…

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    I just got mine a couple of weeks ago, took right at 14-ish weeks. Work / coating / fit / finish is great, FWIW.
    I got mine a couple days ago. It looks good. I'm happy.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456