Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bought a Sig M18

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TBAR_94 View Post
    I'm trying to build my range/"battle" rig with this gun and evidently I'm smart enough to use the Safariland website. I'm looking for a holster in multi-cam or FDE with ALS retention and ideally a QLS fork to wear on an HSGI war belt. Can someone point me in the right direction for the model I want? I've found the M17 setup on the Sig website, among other places, but I can't find it for the M18. Can someone who is more of a gear head than me help me out?

Thanks!
    Not sure if you have found one yet, but for my M18, I picked the safariland 6390 RDS for the P320 carry model.
    Attachment 68034
    Attachment 68035
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    Sorry for the late response. Here's what we use on duty.

SAFARILAND® – M18 – MHHAF-KIT

Feedback Score
    Sorry to hijack this thread (I was going to start a new one). I shot a M18 at a local range today. I figured I should own at least one Sig 320 pistol given our military is using them (I prefer Glocks and 1911s).

Does anyone make a M18 (with a thumb safety) that is black? Wilson Combat? Or do I have to buy a M18, get a new grip module and have the slide refinished? I just like and prefer the thumb safety.

I found the M18 (despite the higher center of mass) to have less muzzle “flip” or rise than the PPQ/PDP and CZ P10. Of course, nothing compares to my Glocks and I still prefer the Glock.
    Last edited by MadAngler1; 05-13-22 at 13:32.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM516 View Post
    Sorry for the late response. Here's what we use on duty.

SAFARILAND® – M18 – MHHAF-KIT
    Thanks! Appreciate you.
    OEF / OIR / OFS

Feedback Score
    Excellent choice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12