Thread: Desert Tech Quattro-15

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Desert Tech Quattro-15

A new wide mag well lower designed to accept a quad stack mag...

Quattro-15

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Looks like a malfunction waiting to happen...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Presentation could be better, but they were probably in a hurry. The idea is certainly interesting, and shouldn't cost more than a billet lower from what I can tell.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I like the idea, the issue of course is that currently all members of a Marine Corps rifle squad share the STANAG magazine capability which this would take a way from. I makes me wonder if current 0311's don't carry a few Magpul 60rd drums for this very reason, although I have no clue how these hold up to military and Marine abuse
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Comes with an adapter to accept standard mags.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Seems they developed this for the NGSW program (Phase II) which required a quad stack 50+ round capability mag. They weren't selected to get into Phase II but they already developed it. So bonus for us.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    I like the idea, the issue of course is that currently all members of a Marine Corps rifle squad share the STANAG magazine capability which this would take a way from. I makes me wonder if current 0311's don't carry a few Magpul 60rd drums for this very reason, although I have no clue how these hold up to military and Marine abuse
    No idea if 0311's are using them but watched a competition shooter in S. UT run a D60 in some nasty dusty conditions for a stage and it worked great.

Al