Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EOTECH EFLX Mini Reflex Sight (MRS)

Feedback Score

EOTECH EFLX Mini Reflex Sight (MRS)

Feedback Score
    I'd be interested to see this in person. The only issue is the Delta point footprint just because RMR is so popular.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Looks good as another option but doesn’t bring anything seriously new to the table. I wonder what pricing will be. At least it’s a top loading battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I want the traditional eotech retical in one.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Kind of wish that they used the RMR footprint, but I understand why they may not have wanted to.
    RLTW
    Danger Close Knows No Atheists.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    I want the traditional eotech retical in one.
    Surprised they left that market to Holosun.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I too would have preferred a RMR footprint.

I can’t help but wonder if they did this because of the rise in popularity of the 320 series which tend towards the DPP footprint. Still seems like a mistake to me.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Appears extremely wide on the front near the lense. maybe it’s the angles in the video or maybe it’ll serve dual purpose as a rain awning for warrior gnomes.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Looks good as another option but doesn’t bring anything seriously new to the table. I wonder what pricing will be. At least it’s a top loading battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There was a thread on TOS a couple days ago about this. I remember seeing $369 as the price

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by w3453l View Post
    There was a thread on TOS a couple days ago about this. I remember seeing $369 as the price
    Per the press release posted by OP Eotech says "As low as $389.00" I'm hoping this is MSRP as this would place it closer to $325-$350
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast