Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EOTECH EFLX Mini Reflex Sight (MRS)

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Hmm, might be a good option for P320 and .mil users. For the rest of using RMR/ACRO/509 footprints, meh.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    Interesting red dot.

I am curious to why they choose the standard reflex style rather than the enclosed emitter type like Steiner, Aimpoint, and Holosun are releasing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RMiller View Post
    I am curious to why they choose the standard reflex style rather than the enclosed emitter type like Steiner, Aimpoint, and Holosun are releasing.
    My guess is if they do enclosed the housing will be yuge when their lens is flared out like that.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Surprised they left that market to Holosun.
    I've read from multiple sources now that a donut reticle in a reflex pistol sight have issues with parallax.

Also when you're under stress and need to engage in short distance, you want a dot and nothing else. These are feedbacks from professional users.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    As if the pistol RDS wasn't unreliable enough.... ENTER EOTECH! (I own an Eotech for what it's worth)
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I too own eotech and prefer them to anything else. They may not be as reliable but I haven't been unlucky enough to have one fail. I have seen quite a few shit the bed in training but they were the aa type. Either way it looks interesting. It doesn't innovate but to be honest with 25000 hours not sure one needs shake awake and as much as I like the ring on my holosuns, its not a deal breaker and the window looks huge. I am going to be in the market for another pistol rds and I may look again at this around that time. More people to the market will continue to drive the prices down on red dots and will also help drive innovations.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If I was a betting man I’d say they chose the DPP footprint anticipating a MRDS solicitation for the M17.

Feedback Score

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12