Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Shadows Systems pistols

Feedback Score
    There was a shadow systems DR920 optic ready, suppressor ready for sale at LGS $599 due to a "bleb". After about 20 minutes of scrutiny, involving the salesman who took it apart, because we wagered $10 as to who could find it first; neither of us could. No 'need' for additional pistol but this $600 glock 17 upgrade was too cheap of a deal to pass up. Great shooter out of the box, 5 quick mag dumps and no issues. Putting holosun 407c ($189 on sale) today then zeroing it tomorrow, for a little under $900 not a bad little toy! Just need an AIWB holster for it :-)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    There was a shadow systems DR920 optic ready, suppressor ready for sale at LGS $599 due to a "bleb". After about 20 minutes of scrutiny, involving the salesman who took it apart, because we wagered $10 as to who could find it first; neither of us could. No 'need' for additional pistol but this $600 glock 17 upgrade was too cheap of a deal to pass up. Great shooter out of the box, 5 quick mag dumps and no issues. Putting holosun 407c ($189 on sale) today then zeroing it tomorrow, for a little under $900 not a bad little toy! Just need an AIWB holster for it :-)
    Do they have anymore and willing to ship..asking for a friend..lol

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I have never shot one of these guns but they have impressed in my LGS by way of finger banging. Been very tempted I just don't need another gun, holster , love affair.
    Looks like a Glock killer for those whom don't like the grip angle of Glock.
    PB
    They shoot very well and very flat....if you have a Glock, these guys are a decent upgrade..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Been really happy with my XR920. This is their LE only version that's cut to direct mount the ACRO.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    How does one acquire one of those slides?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    How does one acquire one of those slides?
    Unfortunately at this point you don't. I wish Shadow Systems would sell slides as a stand alone but they do not. At least not currently.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Unfortunately at this point you don't. I wish Shadow Systems would sell slides as a stand alone but they do not. At least not currently.

That’s fine. Do they sell that model to the public?

I just want a Shadow Systems with an ACRO slide.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    That’s fine. Do they sell that model to the public?

No, sir. Not that I am aware of.

Feedback Score
    Well that sucks, and makes me not want to do business with them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast