Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SureFire Turbo series 2022

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by awdxtc View Post
    Certainly a step in the right direction however both cloud and modlite have new lights coming out.
    Yeah, but neither of them have the manufacturing capacity to win the kinds of contracts that Surefire has.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    Yeah, but neither of them have the manufacturing capacity to win the kinds of contracts that Surefire has.
    I could care less about contracts, im not issued lights anymore. I have to buy my own these days.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I could care less about contracts, im not issued lights anymore. I have to buy my own these days.
    Agreed, and thusly I''ll never buy a Surefire again until they get pricing and performance to Modlite and Cloud's levels.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    The guy you quoted mentioned contracts so I figured that was part of why you responded to him.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I’m old enough to remember when PentagonLight was going to put Surefire out of business…

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I use Surefire solely because of their vampire lights, or because I already have usable specimens on hand that do fine (X300U, etc).

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm waiting for these to ship. I only need one more weapon light. I'm curious to see how the new turbo series stacks up to my other weapon lights. I have a few high cd offerings to compare it too.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    X300 Turbo video with some beam comparisons to the Modlite OKW PL350 for those wanting to see how they stack up

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Vaquero View Post
    Not really feeling woo’d by the numbers on these. Candela went up and lumens went down? Guess we’ll have to wait for some reviews.

https://www.recoilweb.com/shot-2022-...es-172565.html
    lumens, candela and lux are all very different ways to see how bright a source can be.

I used to build prop lightsabers and we cared about lux

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Had mine for a few days. Spent the day doing building clearing today. The X300 Turbo blows TLR1HL and X300 Ultra out of the water on both throw and useable spill. On par with my Modlite PLHV2 and the two Cloud handhelds present today.

And if you are complaining about the liken reduction, then you must be stuck in 2008.

This light is worth the money.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast