Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SureFire Turbo series 2022

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Had mine for a few days. Spent the day doing building clearing today. The X300 Turbo blows TLR1HL and X300 Ultra out of the water on both throw and useable spill. On par with my Modlite PLHV2 and the two Cloud handhelds present today.

And if you are complaining about the liken reduction, then you must be stuck in 2008.

This light is worth the money.
    Did it ever seem too bright in some situations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary." ~ Clint Smith

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiescometh View Post
    Did it ever seem too bright in some situations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No. I’ve never had that issue. My duty pistol now has the Turbo, handheld is a PLHV2, duty rifle is a PLHV2. I haven’t encountered a WML that’s too bright for any use ever.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    No. I’ve never had that issue. My duty pistol now has the Turbo, handheld is a PLHV2, duty rifle is a PLHV2. I haven’t encountered a WML that’s too bright for any use ever.
    Absolutely, bring on the sun. Always cracks me up when people say stuff like... "You'll blind yourself if use that bright light indoors.", it is right there with "I don't have a WML on my rifle because it will just draw fire."

I had a chance to check out Steve Fisher's Modlite HOG a couple weekends ago, now there is a bright-ass handheld light...still not "too bright".
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123