View Poll Results: What's the new crisis going to be this time?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • New covid variant

25 56.82%
  • WWIII

15 34.09%
  • Aliens

4 9.09%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So now that the bear is upon us, what new hat trick will the media pull?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

So now that the bear is upon us, what new hat trick will the media pull?

Welp, looks like the good times of dancing to the tune of soaring markets are over. So what will the media invent next to distract us from our crumbling financial and monetary infrastructure?

New covid strain? WWIII? Aliens?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Somehow, it's Trump's fault.

"Biden" and the neocons are sure pushing hard for a false-flag and war with Russia over Ukraine. It's hard to think of a worse idea than that. Hillary and neocons threatening Russia were the #1 reason I voted Trump in 2016.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post

"Biden" and the neocons are sure pushing hard for a false-flag and war with Russia over Ukraine. It's hard to think of a worse idea than that. Hillary and neocons threatening Russia were the #1 reason I voted Trump in 2016.
    There will definitely be people who see it like that, but by the same token there will be lots of conservatives who continue to praise Trump for the "recovery" of 20/21. And say things like, Oh if Trump were still in office this crash wouldn't have happened, and bullshit like that.

The powers that be and economic forces driving this thing are far beyond any president's ability to influence, much less stop. This is the culmination of a storm that's been brewing for over 100 years.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The Corona virus train is full of morons. It's the gift that keeps on giving. They aren't done running that crap by a long shot.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    If Russia invades the Ukraine hopefully they keep marching all they way to Switzerland and Klaus Schwab's house. I cast my vote for WWIII.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Luckily I don't have any family left in Ukraine...

Remember when the MSM was telling us that Trump would start a war with Russia?

Only good thing that may come out of this would be a large, instantaneous reduction of residents in population centers. This will reduce the number of democrat voters so it can't be all bad, right?

Anyway, I voted new Chy-Na flu variant. It's too easy so they may as well keep going.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Luckily I don't have any family left in Ukraine...

Remember when the MSM was telling us that Trump would start a war with Russia?

Only good thing that may come out of this would be a large, instantaneous reduction of residents in population centers. This will reduce the number of democrat voters so it can't be all bad, right?

Anyway, I voted new Chy-Na flu variant. It's too easy so they may as well keep going.
    If ADE kicks in, they'll certainly have the pretext with which to run. If the bodies start stacking up, I cringe to think what kind of authority people will give in to.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post

+1. It’s easy to mouth off about war when you don’t have any skin in the game. I hate those war mongers.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Aliens. All those shows and movies have been training folks for the last three decades.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFart View Post
    Aliens. All those shows and movies have been training folks for the last three decades.
    Maybe it is Aliens. Maybe thats why Albert Bourla's neck and throat does that twitch where it looks like he spends every night deep throating Satan's dick! It just because he's really an alien. IDK haven't made up my mind yet to which it is, but if I ever met him I will make sure to ask.
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 01-19-22 at 16:01.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast