View Poll Results: What's the new crisis going to be this time?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • New covid variant

25 56.82%
  • WWIII

15 34.09%
  • Aliens

4 9.09%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So now that the bear is upon us, what new hat trick will the media pull?

Feedback Score
    None of the above. "Protecting democracy" will be the boogeyman scare tactic.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we start hearing leftist talking heads start advocating cancelling the midterms to "protect democracy" if they can't rig the system with "election reform".
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Anyway, I voted new Chy-Na flu variant. It's too easy so they may as well keep going.

Probably gonna spread it using all these new 'free' home tests usps is sending out now...pendejocron variant on the way.
    Clown show...rona ain't going anywhere.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I say climate change. We will start having climate lock downs before long.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMBONE View Post
    I say climate change. We will start having climate lock downs before long.
    I could almost see that

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    And say things like, Oh if Trump were still in office this crash wouldn't have happened, and bullshit like that.
    The crash would have still happened but it would not have been this bad with Trump in office. He had us energy independent. Biden took a bad situation and made it worse.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeCutter View Post
    If Russia invades the Ukraine hopefully they keep marching all they way to Switzerland and Klaus Schwab's house. I cast my vote for WWIII.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    The crash would have still happened but it would not have been this bad with Trump in office. He had us energy independent. Biden took a bad situation and made it worse.
    The president has zero control over anything having to do with the timing or magnitude of these crashes. He's just the fall guy to absorb the public's hatred if things happen to go sideways during his time in office.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    None of the above. "Protecting democracy" will be the boogeyman scare tactic.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we start hearing leftist talking heads start advocating cancelling the midterms to "protect democracy" if they can't rig the system with "election reform".
    They are going to ramp up the 1/6 and maybe even try to indict Trump, or at the very least have the committee release a ‘finding’ or something that ‘damns’ Trump. I think they are going to try to rile up some people to do something, and if that doesn’t work, get the FBI to spin some people up.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    This is what I came here for.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast