Thread: Opposite Opening Safes

Feedback Score

Opposite Opening Safes

It seems most safes have their hinges on the right? Looking for a gun/rifle safe about 3ft wide with a door hinge on the left? Is that a thing?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 of 3 safes I have are right hand hinge
    The left hand hinge safe is from Sun Welding and they offer choice of right or left hinge, different sizes and thickness
    They are located in Simi Valley,Ca

https://www.sunweldingsafes.com/

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have a Fort Knox safe and you can specify which side you want your hinges on.

Feedback Score
    My brother just purchased a modular safe which is surprisingly solid. You'd never know it came in sections - and has the ability to elect which side you prefer hinges on.

IL (formely the worst damn state in the nation, but no more. Thank You New York.)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFitz View Post
    My brother just purchased a modular safe which is surprisingly solid. You'd never know it came in sections - and has the ability to elect which side you prefer hinges on.
    Brand/model please?

geezerjohn
    jmoore (aka - geezer john)

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides