Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will Gun Safe prices ever go down?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    It's cheaper to replace the stolen guns!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    It's cheaper to replace the stolen guns!
    Haha, I don’t know about that.

But hey I also have insurance on mine.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a1fabweld View Post
    Safes are made from sheet steel. Sheet steel is made from coiled steel. Coiled steel comes from overseas and is 300%+ up from what it was about 18 months ago. Don’t hold your breath on steel going down anytime soon. I think it’ll come down when Trump gets his 2nd term… America first and all that good stuff.
    100%. Material costs right now are outrageous and don’t show any sign of slowing down.

‘Todays prices are tomorrows deals’
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Steel is off the charts expensive right now. I sell metal roofing and we’re up 100% from two years ago. I bought a steel flat bed for one of my trucks in 2019 for $4500.. same bed today is $9000. I couldn’t even order an aluminum bed without a 9 month wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krp7894 View Post
    Inflation is a killer.
    One carefully planned for by banksters (Federal Reserve & gummint toadies, i.e. Pe-Lousy, Schmuckles, & Biteme) for their benefit!

Gun prices should go down by the end of Trump's 3rd term, even as they had by the end of his first term.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    ‘Todays prices are tomorrows deals’
    Which feeds into the problem.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I’ve run out of room in my safe. Can’t afford to buy another at today’s prices, as has been pointed out here. The flip side is, i’m saving money because I have no where to store any new gun purchases. So eventually I’ll be able to afford a new safe, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Boy that sucks, I had not seen the prices rise on safes. I bought a fat Cannon from Costco for $1k last time I bought a safe. I have 4 safes with overflow at Marks. I will not buy a 5th, I need to dump inventory. I have not seen this crazy price increase.

I just checked sportsman warehouse and didn't see crazy price increases???

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 01-21-22 at 18:27.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Boy that sucks, I had not seen the prices rise on safes. I bought a fat Cannon from Costco for $1k last time I bought a safe. I have 4 safes with overflow at Marks. I will not buy a 5th, I need to dump inventory. I have not seen this crazy price increase.

I just checked sportsman warehouse and didn't see crazy price increases???

PB
    I was going to get the Fatboy Jr Xtreme. It was $2200 in November. Now it’s $2800. At that price plus the cost of delivery is rather spend more money and get a nicer safe. That’s why I’m working on having a custom Fort Knox.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I bought two twenty rifle/carbine safes ten years ago, room to grow and all of that.
    I need more room.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast