Thread: Palmetto State 57?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Palmetto State 57?

Anyone else been keeping up with Shot news? Arfcom’s YT channel has a video with PSA and they are releasing a 5.7mm pistol. Honestly I’m a happy about that because I want a 5.7 pistol but have never been able to justify FN prices or Ruger’s DA for what will be a range toy/varmint plinker. Does anyone own a PSA Dagger? How is their QC/QA these days?

Feedback Score
    Anything about their MP5 clone?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Anything about their MP5 clone?
    No... but they are releasing a Micro Dagger... wondering if its G43, G43X or G48 size, not a single video Ive seen mentions the size.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    No... but they are releasing a Micro Dagger... wondering if its G43, G43X or G48 size, not a single video Ive seen mentions the size.
    They posted a vid on the other site in their industry forum. It is 43x/P365 size and holds 15 rounds. I think rmr footprint from what i remember

Only thing i don't like is 15 round proprietary mags. No word on cost of mags. Also wondering how reliable they will be

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    They posted a vid on the other site in their industry forum. It is 43x/P365 size and holds 15 rounds. I think rmr footprint from what i remember

Only thing i don't like is 15 round proprietary mags. No word on cost of mags. Also wondering how reliable they will be
    TY!

Their 35rd CZ Scorpion mags seem to be reliable, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt. The price is going to be right for a lot of people. Im willing to give it a try.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.