Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin Again

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Alec Baldwin Again

Alec Baldwin is being sued by the sister of a fallen Marine. He donated money to her after her brother was killed, then falsely doxxed her as a Jan 6 "insurgent".

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...mily-us-marine

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 01-21-22 at 09:07.

Feedback Score
    He should be shot. Accidentally. In the face.
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Classic Baldwin.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Notice how quickly the "support the troops" BS fades. "Your brother got what he deserved" for what? Having a sister who held different political beliefs? Possibly being a "right-wing extremist" himself? Yet another reason why I really hate that phrase.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'd love to toss him and FAUCI into an alligator swamp and watch them die painfully.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Alec Baldwin is one of those guys who I wish I could call him a piece of shit. But I have too much respect for shit to compare it to Alec Baldwin.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Baldwin can eat a steamer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Let’s not overlook the part of the article that states: "Later, a neighbor who was unhappy that Roice attended the demonstration turned her into the authorities."

So a neighbor turned he over to the feds because of opposing political beliefs. I foresee this happening more and more.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    He should be shot. Accidentally. In the face.
    With his own un-safe gun & equally unsafe index finger!!!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    Let’s not overlook the part of the article that states: "Later, a neighbor who was unhappy that Roice attended the demonstration turned her into the authorities."

So a neighbor turned he over to the feds because of opposing political beliefs. I foresee this happening more and more.
    I saw that too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast