Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: Covid Internement Camps coming to US?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    994
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I noticed the gun stores around me are very busy with older people in their late 50s, 60s or even older....and a lot seen to be first time owners from my observations.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,689
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    I noticed the gun stores around me are very busy with older people in their late 50s, 60s or even older....and a lot seen to be first time owners from my observations.
    That's kind of cyclic, it was the same during the riots of the 60's.
    Waking up at sixty must be a bit disturbing though.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    9,938
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    That's kind of cyclic, it was the same during the riots of the 60's.
    Waking up at sixty must be a bit disturbing though.
    Yeah, then there's the other end of the spectrum with a dude who rounds up to 60 age-wise, has no kids, and wonders what to do with this "cool" stuff. If the wife lives longer some other dude shoots my guns and then puts them away dirty .
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    Oh, and screw China!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    994
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    That's kind of cyclic, it was the same during the riots of the 60's.
    Waking up at sixty must be a bit disturbing though.
    The two guys I heard talking to the LGS person stated they lived in a retirement community as well....they were interested in the Sig RXs for some reason.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    877
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    The two guys I heard talking to the LGS person stated they lived in a retirement community as well....they were interested in the Sig RXs for some reason.
    They live in a retirement community… their time has passed …. No offense to all the old timers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    186
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    They live in a retirement community… their time has passed …. No offense to all the old timers.
    Not necessarily, retirement community is merely 55+, I know some very capable, fit 55-65 yo that can seriously hurt anyone who challenges them.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,689
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    Not necessarily, retirement community is merely 55+, I know some very capable, fit 55-65 yo that can seriously hurt anyone who challenges them.
    There are places here that are fifty and over, it's really amazing to me that people hate kids that much.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    2,123
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hopefully by now we can all agree they have some ulterior motive behind pushing the jabs onto people. Even with all the information conclusively against their agenda, they're still pressing forward, and acting as if time is of the essence, like they're trying to hoodwink and or bully as many as possible into taking it before they wake up to the reality that they've been lied to.

    But why?

    Money? Could it really be that simple? The drug companies bribed our officials to put jabs in arms no matter what, just so they could sell some shots? Sounds more like a fringe benefit to me. To claim this is all about money seems tantamount to saying that the Holocaust was all about selling Zyklon B.

    I think where a lot of conspiracy theorists get bogged down is confusing fringe benefits for primary motives.

    What if this is in fact the largest human trial in history testing some new technology? And what if the size of the test group is key to the experiment's success? You really have to start thinking along those lines with all of the reports of exotic ingredients, and especially with the revelation from Germany that a significant percentage of the vials contain pure saline, confirming whistleblower testimony that they witnessed vials of saline in entire batches leaving the lab.

    And of course that would also explain the wild range of adverse events reported across different batches, where one batch is associated with extremely high rates of injury, and the next has zero adverse events reported.

    Which also jives with the anecdotal reports, where many, many people report side effects, whereas others report none.

    Hate to say it, but this sounds an awful lot like the Tuskegee Experiment on a global scale.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,689
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Hopefully by now we can all agree they have some ulterior motive behind pushing the jabs onto people. Even with all the information conclusively against their agenda, they're still pressing forward, and acting as if time is of the essence, like they're trying to hoodwink and or bully as many as possible into taking it before they wake up to the reality that they've been lied to.But why?
    I think based on the facts, what they're most afraid of is the curtain coming back on all of this and how it relates to the agenda being advanced.
    If we suddenly discover we're being BS'ed on such a grand scale, all trust is lost. They have force and I'm sure they're willing to use it, but if you don't have credibility you don't have willing compliance.

    When we face these facts;
    This escaped the Wu Han Lab.
    Fauci financed the Wu Han Lab.
    China knew before we did what had happened, a bioweapon had escaped one of their labs and they told NO ONE.
    China since the Covid 19 pandemic has taken moves to advance their international position to include setting up the take over of Tiawan.
    I dunno, but if the above is correct, we were hit with a Bioweapon and did nothing about it.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,145
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I think based on the facts, what they're most afraid of is the curtain coming back on all of this and how it relates to the agenda being advanced.
    If we suddenly discover we're being BS'ed on such a grand scale, all trust is lost. They have force and I'm sure they're willing to use it, but if you don't have credibility you don't have willing compliance.

    When we face these facts;
    This escaped the Wu Han Lab.
    Fauci financed the Wu Han Lab.
    China knew before we did what had happened, a bioweapon had escaped one of their labs and they told NO ONE.
    China since the Covid 19 pandemic has taken moves to advance their international position to include setting up the take over of Tiawan.
    I dunno, but if the above is correct, we were hit with a Bioweapon and did nothing about it.
    "we" in any given area is at least 2 wholly different groups so "NO ONE" may not be a fact.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/mili...weapons-2016-9

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •