Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Internement Camps coming to US?

Feedback Score
    NY tried to pass a law that the governor could order the indefinite detainment of any person or people that the state deemed a "threat to public health." In addition to COVID, a law there was recently passed declaring racism a "public health threat." So, basically anybody who is unvaxxed and/or is deemed to be "racist" can be arrested and held without trial if that law passes.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    NY tried to pass a law that the governor could order the indefinite detainment of any person or people that the state deemed a "threat to public health." In addition to COVID, a law there was recently passed declaring racism a "public health threat." So, basically anybody who is unvaxxed and/or is deemed to be "racist" can be arrested and held without trial if that law passes.
    How close did they get??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    How close did they get??

I'm not sure. I actually don't know the final result. I guess the vote was supposed to be Jan 5. I have a feeling we'd be hearing about it if it had passed. My guess is that someone whispered to them that such an act WOULD result in the beginning of a civil war, and almost certainly would have been struck down in the SC.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Do we have a source on that? Says otherwise on their site:

https://www.health.gov.au/initiative...y-in-australia

What they are doing is making it damn near impossible to exist without being vaccinated as they will put you in a quarantine camp for 14 days and such if you don't.
    It was Austria...my brain likely wanted to read Australia cuz their stupidity has been so out in the open. The vids floating around on their covid camps are down right creepy.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/austri...for-all-adults

The Washington state camp deal has been floating around on social / alternative media for a while now...the powers to be did a good job of squashing the story cuz it never got any real traction that I could follow. I forget who did the poll that came out a few days ago where the majority of folks who recognize as dems are all in favor of forced isolation of the un-jab'd. Clown show we're in right now.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

So since at this point it would be only one state, it would be time to move. If the USA at a federal level did it, then it would be time to fight.

"
    **** that. Let them come. It would be time to fight at any level.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    It won’t happen here for one very simple reason. Unlike our friends down under, The US is full of armed individuals. Honestly, it’s just that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    It won’t happen here for one very simple reason. Unlike our friends down under, The US is full of armed individuals. Honestly, it’s just that simple.
    That and this whole narrative falls further apart daily. At the peak of Imnicron, the most transmissable varient yet, they wanna pass out test kits?
    Then there's the issue of about 1/3 us lost our minds during all of this. People whom you would never imagine are wearing plastic bags over their heads and locking their kids in the trunk of their cars. No shit 18 months ago these guys were normal.

If they started shooting right now it might take me two months to find and observable difference in who's crazier an overbearing Federal .Gov or the looney tunes folks and their FBI handlers.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Double

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The 1940's concentration camps in the USA demonstrated it can happen here with the minions gleefully making it happen.

As far as quarantines have historically been handled, it seems most of them have been new arrivals to an area(not even necessarily known to have been exposed to anything), arrivals from a known affected area, those known to be exposed, or those known to be infected or a carrier.

The approach of letting people travel from a known affected area and then quarantining everyone in that area since they might have been exposed to something the folks let in might have been exposed to(or just any other desire from the same group that facilitated the initial exposure) seems to be a new way of doing/defining things

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    2 years ago I said that the govt power is at its most powerful when it is local and in realm of fighting disease/pandemic. That’s as old or older than democracy. You have a disease going around, the govt has the authority and even the responsibility to stop it.

Now of course there are limits based on how transmissible and deadly the disease is. And I think that is were the left lost all perspective. For a disease killing 0.1-0.2 of the general population- they really shouldn’t have that much power. You have a small pox break out- they have a lot of power.

And when the threat goes away, the restrictions go away. The left failed on all these counts- proportionality to the threat and the length of implementation.

For some reason, the right never argued these points. It was all or nothing on either end. And worst of all, if we ever do have a real threat- like small pox or a virus that spreads like Omicron and kills 10%- we will all be fighting this last disease instead of the one in front of us. When we will have to really quarantine people, really have a vaccine that works, and have widespread PPE.

This was the Seinfeld version of the plague. Maybe next time it goes after people in the first 10 years of their life instead of the last 10.
    Might be a fluke, but there is a very aged segment of society that kept on with their careers(many for decades) without being affected by it much other than sticking a mask on when they thought cameras were about.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast