Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Covid Internement Camps coming to US?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Don't underestimate the old guys, we might've already been there & done this once before!
    And years before that was Samuel Whittemore

I'll die in a pile of brass before they put my old ass in a Covid Internment Camp. Bring it on mother ****ers.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    2 years ago I said that the govt power is at its most powerful when it is local and in realm of fighting disease/pandemic. That’s as old or older than democracy. You have a disease going around, the govt has the authority and even the responsibility to stop it.

Now of course there are limits based on how transmissible and deadly the disease is. And I think that is were the left lost all perspective. For a disease killing 0.1-0.2 of the general population- they really shouldn’t have that much power. You have a small pox break out- they have a lot of power.

And when the threat goes away, the restrictions go away. The left failed on all these counts- proportionality to the threat and the length of implementation.

For some reason, the right never argued these points. It was all or nothing on either end. And worst of all, if we ever do have a real threat- like small pox or a virus that spreads like Omicron and kills 10%- we will all be fighting this last disease instead of the one in front of us. When we will have to really quarantine people, really have a vaccine that works, and have widespread PPE.

This was the Seinfeld version of the plague. Maybe next time it goes after people in the first 10 years of their life instead of the last 10.
    Mild or severe, if I’m busy self-quarantined in my home and they come to throw me into a cage filled with the sick and dying? Then I’m within every natural right to kill every last one of them where they stand.

Hopefully that will remind them that they have more important things to worry about!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Mild or severe, if I’m busy self-quarantined in my home and they come to throw me into a cage filled with the sick and dying? Then I’m within every natural right to kill every last one of them where they stand.

Hopefully that will remind them that they have more important things to worry about!
    I’ve mentioned before that I have a good buddy that lives in northern Italy in the hottest of the hot zones. Add the beginning of this it was looking like a 5% kill rate and everyone was going to get it, soon. At that rate they’re not going to go around and collect people, they’re just going to drop off MREs and body bags at your front doorstep.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456