Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PSA Blem Lowers

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I’ve purchased multiple. blemish lowers from BCM, Sionics, Aero Precision & PSA. A slight difference on the color of the finish one side of one of the Aeros was the only one that was noticeable any of them. I don’t mind my guns getting used so given the option, I buy blemish.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zebra20zebra20 View Post
    Blems means appearence not form, fit, or function!
    That has been my experience as well.
    Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Feedback Score
    I’ve bought five PSA uppers and three PSA lowers, most were Blems. None had any functional issues or were out of spec.

Cosmetically, the only thing that caught my eye was one lower had a slight purplish tint, wasn’t noticeable til it was mated up with certain uppers.

PSA just calls em ‘blems’ cause they’re on sale so the rube that paid full price for the same thing last week won’t feel bad.

Feedback Score
    I have 2 blemished lowers, Could not find the "blemish". Fit and function is perfect on them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-0- View Post
    Buy it then ask a question.... Smart. Chances are you wont find the blem, hell, we'd sell "blems" at my old shop just to dump inventory.
    A lot of truth to this ^^^. Calling it a blem when dumping extra inventory keeps the guy who paid full price last week from getting pissed.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Based on blem lowers I’ve seen, it’s always some kind of anodizing flaw. The purple tint seems very common. Makes me wonder how the purple thing happens?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have owned quite a few of these. I think they use "BLEM" as a way of marketing a sale without showing they could sell all of their products for less money.

That is to say ... I couldn't find any blems on any of their "blem uppers" or "blem lowers". Its a marketing ploy.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Are these lowers stripped? How much are they? How much do you save? I asked because a top tier lower is not that pricey? Clearly folks buy these things so maybe I am the one in the dark.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Are these lowers stripped? How much are they? How much do you save? I asked because a top tier lower is not that pricey? Clearly folks buy these things so maybe I am the one in the dark.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just ordered one of their blemished complete lowers. I’ll report back if I notice anything. I figured a PSA lower would be perfect for a Hesse Arms upper that I’ve had since 1996. I think I need at least one garbage gun!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast