Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beijing Olympics

Feedback Score

Beijing Olympics

China has been locking down city after city since December 23, 2021 supposedly due to another rona variant.

What are the chances the Olympics get canceled?

Given that there is no mainstream coverage of the lockdowns and the nature of the the CCP I’d say there’s only a slight chance.

Our own public health officials haven’t even mentioned it. But then again nothing about the last 2 years was about public health.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    You can’t be insulting to the Chinese. $$$. All will go as normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A new variant will spread around the world and phones will get hacked...

Feedback Score
    Can’t wait for all the ‘woke’ athletes to piss in the ChiComs Wheaties and face the rath of a real totalitarian regime, not the insults of a former NYC real estate developer….
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Can’t wait for all the ‘woke’ athletes to piss in the ChiComs Wheaties and face the rath of a real totalitarian regime, not the insults of a former NYC real estate developer….
    agreed

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Me too, I think this could be interesting. I see athletes and or media being detained for breaking rules, surprise over how restricted their movements are, lack of outside access to the net, minders/watchers following them all over the place, etc all "for their own good."

When wokeness and progressiveness meets commies and tyrants, hilarity ensues.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post

The stuff that made Orwell so good…. Red on pink friendly fire is the BEST!

Or Red on Redder….
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Me too, I think this could be interesting. I see athletes and or media being detained for breaking rules, surprise over how restricted their movements are, lack of outside access to the net, minders/watchers following them all over the place, etc all "for their own good."

As far gone as they already are, I don’t think most would actually complain in public when they got back. Wouldn’t want to admit they were wrong.

Feedback Score
    Its criminal for these games to even happen.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Its criminal for these games to even happen.
    I would agree with you.
    I see no reason for having the Games in China.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast