Thread: Undersea Cable Cut in Norway

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    "It's a lot easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled."

That said, I think he has a valid point regarding the "exercises" being a front for moving troops into the area. Not that I don't understand why the Russians would want to do so confronted with NATO's encroachment on their country and all. They're saber rattling for the same reason a rattlesnake does. "Stay Away or I'll kick your ass!" I do think they're just showing their insecurity though. They certainly want no fight with us. The real question is whether "we" are looking for a fight with them...
    Nope. The Russians are like a wolf eating a carcass and growling at you. I really wonder about peoples…. I don’t know how else to put it, intelligence? The Russians want Ukraine. They said they want Ukraine. They’re putting troops on the border to Ukraine. They’re already in Ukraine. Maybe if they hadn’t invaded Ukraine once before, maybe you could say well maybe they won’t do at this time.

And this crap about NATO threatening Russia, where the heck does that come from? The Soviets, the Russian Empire, the power that is residing in Moscow has always had designs on controlling Central and Eastern Europe. The fact of these countries don’t wanna be under that control means nothing? Maybe the southern states to just give in to the coastal elites, because you know that’s the way things should be.

Who lost the Cold War by the way?

Who is the threat to Russia? NATO? You mean the alliance that couldn’t tackle Afghanistan? Exactly who here thinks that Leopard and M1 tanks are going to be taking snap shots outside the Kremlin? Are you people listening to yourselves?

Russia is the rapist next door that is fingerbanging your wife, and has their junk out and people here are like.” Oh, he feels threatened because I have a BB gun and are protesting.

Sure, I’m the crazy one
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 01-27-22 at 21:37.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.