Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Undersea Cable Cut in Norway

Feedback Score
    Two escalations today, one from both sides.

Russia and started joint air patrols with Syrian Air Force, right up to the Israeli border with Syria. The question is will this keep Israel from hitting arms transports to Hizbullah? Russia has entered into a 20 year mutual defense pack with Iran this week which follows up a similar deal with China but for 25 years earlier this year.

USA has moved multiple Global Hawks from UAE to Ukraine today.

Things are starting to move faster, the only thing left for Putin to do is build field hospitals in the territory he now holds in eastern Ukraine. If he builds hospitals, then I think it is going to pop off quickly after this.

Feedback Score
    Screw it. If it's good for the goose...

I say we sack Cuba and lease it out to Sandals and Hedo.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Screw it. If it's good for the goose...

I say we sack Cuba and lease it out to Sandals and Hedo.
    That is simple, just drop sanctions against Cuba and the money will pour in to develop resorts, hotels, coca cola, pharma factories etc.

But watch out for Cuba women, they are aggressive. I have a friend that took a job in Cuba and he had to quit after 3 months. He had so many sexy hot beautiful women knock on his front door offering a night of pleasure in exchange for dinner ans drinks. He wanted to stay married so he quit his job and left the island forever. The back story is he prior to this was an advisor to the President of the Dominican Republic and he said the Dominican girls are tame compared to Cuban girls. Which is insane based on what I have seen even in my small farm town in the DR.

Feedback Score
    But if we don't "take it" from the commies first it won't be any fun.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/25/polit...sts/index.html

Putting the idea that if Putin tries to take down our grid, it is actually……….. that’s right………. WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Boy wouldn't that just fit the bill for the FBI. I bet they are salivating.

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

Putting the idea that if Putin tries to take down our grid, it is actually……….. that’s right………. WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Do they even ****ing hear themselves? ��
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Our enemies are smart, they know the Left only has loyalty to their Party and do not care about this country. Our adversaries can release a virus, shutdown the grid, hack our defenses, sow discord…. And there will be no repercussions because the criminals running the ComDem party will scream “racist! Orange man bad! White supremacy!” Then take the opportunity to tax and take away more freedoms in this country. We should have taken a chunk out of China’s ass for the havoc they created with Covid but instead our “elected” officials used it as an excuse to fleece the taxpayers of trillions of dollars while shutting down freedom nationwide.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    We had a Russian spammer right here on M4C last night, trying to distract the troops. They're pulling out all stops leading up to the invasion of Ukraine, meanwhile XiDen continues to crap his pants on literally every front.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I thought the same thing. It’s almost like the left and the propaganda machine are begging Putin to hit our grid just so they can blame it on white males.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast