Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Undersea Cable Cut in Norway

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    We had a Russian spammer right here on M4C last night, trying to distract the troops. They're pulling out all stops leading up to the invasion of Ukraine, meanwhile XiDen continues to crap his pants on literally every front.
    Which thread was this? do you have a link? I must have missed it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    I thought the same thing. It’s almost like the left and the propaganda machine are begging Putin to hit our grid just so they can blame it on white males.
    We’ll, Putin is a white male……
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    We’ll, Putin is a white male……
    I guess I should edit to say “American white males”.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    Which thread was this? do you have a link? I must have missed it.
    Its been cleaned and buried again. It was an extremely old thread that suddenly surfaced with around 99 posts of .ru links for your enjoyment.

Feedback Score
    Its been cleaned and buried again. It was an extremely old thread that suddenly surfaced with around 99 posts of .ru links for your enjoyment.
    Didn't see it. The mods save me from my blood pressure yet again.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    No SWIFT No Gas.

Might such to be a German

Feedback Score
    They're pulling out all stops leading up to the invasion of Ukraine, meanwhile XiDen continues to crap his pants on literally every front.
    Ukraine does not seem to think so.

In Kyiv, Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov told parliament that "as of today, there are no grounds to believe” Russia will invade imminently, The Associated Press reported. "Don’t worry, sleep well," Reznikov said. "No need to have your bags packed."

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky also called for calm on Tuesday. "We are strong enough to keep everything under control and derail any attempts at destabilization," he said. Addressing Washington’s decision to order the families of US diplomats in Ukraine to leave the country, Zelensky said the move "doesn’t necessarily signal an inevitable escalation and is part of a complex diplomatic game."
    And:

"In fact, there have been no radical changes in the security situation recently: the threat of new waves of Russian aggression has remained constant since 2014, and the accumulation of Russian troops near the state border began in April last year," the ministry said.
    FWIW - The 'accumulation of troops' is / are servicemen of the Western Military District doing scheduled military exercises at the combined arms training grounds in Voronezh, Belgorod, Bryansk and Smolensk, not far from Russia’s border with Ukraine and Belarus. Those training grounds are not 'new'. They have been there a while. They are not very big either if you dig into it and do some reading.

Think about how much 'stuff' would be needed for a real 'invasion of Ukraine'. Moving around enough food, fuel, and ammunition to supply all the different troops and their respective armaments / hardware and to be able to last long enough to successfully pull off an 'invasion' of Ukraine would be noticeable. That much 'stuff' is not just sitting around there stockpiled on the border waiting for the Russians to use. If it was or if they were currently moving it there - we would have satellite pictures of it.

You guys are hard core falling for every bit of Propaganda coming out of the Bidet administration.

These are the same (insert bad words here) that look us dead in the eyes and tell us shit like 'There is no problem on our southern border', and 'Masks work at stopping the spread of Covid19'.

There comes a point where you got to be able to know that if their lips are moving - They are flat out lying.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Undersea Cable Cut in Norway

Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Ukraine does not seem to think so.

And:

FWIW - The 'accumulation of troops' is / are servicemen of the Western Military District doing scheduled military exercises at the combined arms training grounds in Voronezh, Belgorod, Bryansk and Smolensk, not far from Russia’s border with Ukraine and Belarus. Those training grounds are not 'new'. They have been there a while. They are not very big either if you dig into it and do some reading.

Think about how much 'stuff' would be needed for a real 'invasion of Ukraine'. Moving around enough food, fuel, and ammunition to supply all the different troops and their respective armaments / hardware and to be able to last long enough to successfully pull off an 'invasion' of Ukraine would be noticeable. That much 'stuff' is not just sitting around there stockpiled on the border waiting for the Russians to use. If it was or if they were currently moving it there - we would have satellite pictures of it.

You guys are hard core falling for every bit of Propaganda coming out of the Bidet administration.

These are the same (insert bad words here) that look us dead in the eyes and tell us shit like 'There is no problem on our southern border', and 'Masks work at stopping the spread of Covid19'.

There comes a point where you got to be able to know that if their lips are moving - They are flat out lying.
    Wait, do you have a legitimate disorder?

ETA - nevermind, HAS to be a plant or a troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Wait, do you have a legitimate disorder?

ETA - nevermind, HAS to be a plant or a troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Genuine question. What's untrue/wrong about what he said?
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    I thought the same thing. It’s almost like the left and the propaganda machine are begging Putin to hit our grid just so they can blame it on white males.
    Exactly what I was thinking. It allows an easy out if Putin retaliates for anything we're doing. Win/win for the tyrants.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast