Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hospital sues at will employess attempting to quit

Feedback Score
    So, I gather indentured servants are still in vogue ?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    According to the blog(although some other sources seem to make the same claims fwiw) the judge sentenced some guy for contempt for a period longer than the law allows and attempted to fine him more than the law allows and the offense was giving the judge dirty looks.

The dirty look giver's charges apparently got completely dismissed also which also might bear a similarity to the hospital slaving case underway in not telling the complaining party to shove off.
    Judge sounds like a dick, one of those with a God complex.

J-U-D-G-E.......you have the "G" and the "D" but you're missing the "O" so you can't cobble God out of that term!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Looks like there is another hearing scheduled for today. Maybe it's been reversed/modified by the time I write this.

Decent article from Reason:

https://reason.com/2022/01/24/court-...witching-jobs/

That area has a lot of hospitals in fairly short distance connected by a good freeway. Even if this move causes some temporary harm to Thedacare, patients needing ED services could probably be taken to Green Bay or other nearby cities with only moderate disruption. That isn't ideal for the patients, but when the alternative is quasi-slavery.... I don't see that this is justified.

Actually, this ruling seems to fit with the pattern of the last two years, even though it doesn't have anything to do with Covid directly. Fits nicely with the tinfoil "Great Reset" claims.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    If the judge somehow decides they cannot leave, fine. Don't show up. A blue flu as it were. I can think of a lot of ways to make life miserable.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Judge sounds like a dick, one of those with a God complex.

J-U-D-G-E.......you have the "G" and the "D" but you're missing the "O" so you can't cobble God out of that term!
    Do you know what you call the student with the lowest grades after they graduate medical school?

Doctor.

Do you know what you call the student with the lowest grades after they graduate law school?

Your Honor.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I wonder if the employers have accepted sone form of non-compete. Generally those are contractual based, I would hope, but is there some policy these folks agreed to.

Not sure how a judge can not tell folks to GTFO, but then the black robes ass cancer as previously noted seems to be real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Hopefully he tosses that attitude full force at the hospital trying to lock I their employees. If an entire department wants to walk, there's an issue.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Lifted it, still BS.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Lifted it, still BS.

There is still some Justice left in this country, but should never have been in place to start with.

Lawyers playing games with peoples lives.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    There is still some Justice left in this country, but should never have been in place to start with.

Lawyers playing games with peoples lives.
    Yeah I don't think the judge or any of the hospital A folks would shrug off having their car forcibly taken for a long weekend joyride just because the thief returned it on Monday.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast