Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Hospital sues at will employess attempting to quit

Feedback Score
    I think the judge was hoping that they would work something out. That Hospital A must be an absolute hell hole to work at, and/or have managers that are beyond bad.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Lifted it, still BS.

The fact that it happened to begin with is complete BS.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I think the judge was hoping that they would work something out. That Hospital A must be an absolute hell hole to work at, and/or have managers that are beyond bad.
    The judge could have hoped all he wanted and no one would care. The intervening part should be an issue.

Not much difference than someone making a low ball offer on a house that is rejected then running to a judge to block the sale when a buyer has paid the original owner's asking price.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well, at elast things played out well, but they certainly never should happen. Without a contract, this smacks of nothing but the road to literal serfdom.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Possible, but I didn’t realize we were paying judges to enforce their hopes and whims. Isn’t it supposed to something about laws??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Possible, but I didn’t realize ...
    You sound like someone who's had too much to think.

Feedback Score
    Outside of research or trade secrets a non compete is just poor quality toilet paper. And these folks weren't even bound that tight.

Judge shouldn't even have read the entire TRO application before tossing it in the trash.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Never heard of blocking someone with no contract from leaving, but appears it has happened. Details in the video are consistent with articles I have read on this incident

Total BS. I’d countersue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Outside of research or trade secrets a non compete is just poor quality toilet paper. And these folks weren't even bound that tight.
    Noncompetes usually are upheld for physicians and some other professionals (accountants, actuaries) with the justification that they prevent individuals from taking clients that "belong" to the employer. Depending on the state, the noncompete has to have a reasonable time (not years and years) and distance (not the whole USA or world).

But I haven't read that these people had ANY noncompete clause at all.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    The thing about judgy’s hope they would work things out is, they could’ve still worked things out over the weekend if he’d laughed his ass off as he denied the TRO last week.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast