Thread: FN SCAR 16S New, Unfired 16" Barrel Assembly

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

FN SCAR 16S New, Unfired 16" Barrel Assembly

I bought a 16S a while back with the full intention of setting it up as an SBR. I did not shoot it at all until I got my form 1 back and found a short barrel. As such, I now have a brand new and unfired 16" barrel assembly. Barrel assembly is US made.

16" Barrel Assembly $800 OBO shipped.

Willing to consider trades.

20220123_184147452_iOS.jpg

20220123_184206917_iOS.jpg
    Last edited by pruitt0212; 09-17-23 at 20:40. Reason: Updated listing
    Ah, my friend, if you and I could only get out of this war alive and then be immortal and ageless all of our days, I would never again fight among the foremost or send you into battle where men win glory. But, as it is, death is everywhere in more shapes than we can count, and since no mortal is immune or can escape, let's go forward, either to give glory to another man, or get glory from him

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quick bump for a price drop.
    Ah, my friend, if you and I could only get out of this war alive and then be immortal and ageless all of our days, I would never again fight among the foremost or send you into battle where men win glory. But, as it is, death is everywhere in more shapes than we can count, and since no mortal is immune or can escape, let's go forward, either to give glory to another man, or get glory from him

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quick Bump Up

Wanted to give it a quick little bump up the listings.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Still available.