Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
That rifle has been amazing as well. CL barrel that shoot sub moa. We had some 168 ELD's that shot a ragged hole a few weeks back. Its a 1/12 twist but still shoots the heavies just fine. I have nothing to say bad about that CL gun that should go 10,000 rounds.

Mjoiner, I'm shocked they didnt sell more of those rifles for DMR rifles to our boys, makes no sense

PB
I have a NIB, unfired A3G. I’ve been far too busy in life to take the time and stretch it’s legs.

I also bought an SPR action - should have bought two or three.

I initially thought/was told that FN would barrel that action for me but when I spoke to them they said it would be too labor intensive for them at that time.

I’ll get Mike Rock to put a 17-4 PH stainless steel barrel with a 1/10 twist (if he can locate the steel) or perhaps get a Carbon-fiber PROOF twisted on it. Not sure and my life circumstances are such that I am not in a position to do a lot of long range Precision shooting/training so maybe I’ll do nothing.

I adore the FN rifles and should have purchased a basic one after the A3G. I kick myself everything I look at it…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk