Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teens kill child molester.

Feedback Score

Teens kill child molester.

So they beat their step dad to death for sexually abusing their half sister. They apparently caught him in the act.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-ste...end-police-say

I say "big brothers of the year" and drop the charges. F all pedo's!
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Good old instant Karma.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I call for a green card check on the whole bunch of them.

Feedback Score
    I don't understand.

This sexual pervert had arrest warrants for prior sexual incidents with children. So these 3 teenagers did what the police couldn't do, they found this dirt bag and justice was served.

So why in the hell are they facing charges? In Texas?

In California, Washington, or New York, I could get charges but in Texas.

If Texas has gone weak kneed then I fear all is lost

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I don't understand.

This sexual pervert had arrest warrants for prior sexual incidents with children. So these 3 teenagers did what the police couldn't do, they found this dirt bag and justice was served.

So why in the hell are they facing charges? In Texas?

In California, Washington, or New York, I could get charges but in Texas.

If Texas has gone weak kneed then I fear all is lost
    I may catch flak for this, but..

I don't think Texas is as Texas as Texas thinks it is.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post

Its been purple for several years.
    I have a couple family members that left there two years ago due to liberalism taking over.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post

Yup. I live about 30mins north of the Red River and most Texas visitors in my AO are ate up from the floor up with liberalism and wokeism...

Even some of own family who recently attended my daughter's wedding in OK. They're still red for the moment, but the mass exodus from Cali will change that dynamic I am afraid.

Feedback Score
    I would guess that the charges are based on the three attacks that happened, driving him to an empty lot and continuing the beatings. It’s not like the killed him in the house where they caught him assaulting their sister. This was almost (maybe not) cartel type action from what I read. Below is an excerpt from the article.

Pharr Police Chief Andy Harvey Jr. told Fox News the department is working up an updated press release, and a city spokeswoman said a possible press conference is in the works.

"There seems to be some misinformation out there about this case," Harvey said via email.

In a previous news release, Pharr police said the child made an outcry at an RV park. Police later revealed that the child is Quintanilla’s 9-year-old daughter. He was the stepfather of Alejandro and Christian, who have different mothers and are both half-siblings of the girl.

"When brothers (Alejandro) and Christian Trevino found out, they became enraged and confronted Gabriel Quintanilla at the residence. A physical fight ensued between the three and the victim Quintanilla left the location on foot," the release read.

Christian Trevino chased Quintanilla to a nearby apartment complex, where a second assault occurred involving Alejandro Trevino and the driver of a red Dodge Charger, identified as Melendez, KRGV reported.

The three suspects then left the location, changed vehicles and drove back, where they found Quintanilla walking alone and injured, according to Pharr police.

Quintanilla was allegedly assaulted a third time, before being placed in the bed of a truck and dumped in the field. Police believe Quintanilla might have still been alive when the teens allegedly dumped his body.”
    Last edited by Gabriel556; 01-25-22 at 15:04.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Should give them the key to city.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    The good news is the step dad got what he deserved.

The bad news is that DJT didn't get to finish building his wall. It wouldn't have stopped all of the crap coming across the border but it would have slowed them down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast