Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: San Jose to require gun insurance if you own a firearm.

Feedback Score
    Can we make Muslims pay for religion insurance? To cover injury if they become radicalized?

Or journalists…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I saw a click bait article about this but didn't open it. Can you imagine the profitability on gun insurance. The number of guns vs. the statistically microscopic number of injuries???
    Especially since most of the damage and incidents leading to claims would be people with out insurance.

Start passing laws that you have to have a gun or you have to pay a security tax because you are unable to effectively defend yourself.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 01-26-22 at 11:17.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Can we make Muslims pay for religion insurance? To cover injury if they become radicalized?
    Exactly. Let's apply this approach fairly.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    No thank you, have all the insurance I need. Get phucked.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Let’s see if Cali passes a law making firearm insurance illegal. Didn’t someone try that already??

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Will they classify firearms like they do dogs? Certain types/breeds cost more on insurance? Will companies refuse to sell insurance depending on the type of weapons you have? I don't think Esurance or Progressive will insure you if you own pit bulls or a pit bull mix.
    Last edited by john armond; 01-26-22 at 12:47.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Let’s see if Cali passes a law making firearm insurance illegal. Didn’t someone try that already??

NYS DFS went after the reinsurance companies that were backing the NRA products, and provided the NRA's professional insurances and their banking relationships.

SJ gov't does not care if it's ruled unconstitutional, it's performative wokeism and then they can use it as a lever for fundraising in the next cycle.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    California has been undermining, with the help of the courts, state preemption for years. This is more of their anti-gun strategy to make owning guns too costly. Plus we wind up with a hodge podge of different gun laws in different cities and counties. What's legal in one jurisdiction, is illegal in another and pity the poor soul who doesn't know. Poor people don't get guns, they're only for people who live in Beverly Hills or at least that's where it's heading.

Feedback Score
    Are the thugs who commit most of the shootings with illegally obtained guns going to buy insurance for their illegal guns?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Are the thugs who commit most of the shootings with illegally obtained guns going to buy insurance for their illegal guns?
    It’s not about them. It’s about you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast