Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Aimpoint Duty RDS micro red dot

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FSTRN View Post
    Copy.

What I have in mind is an Aimpoint Pro without the bulk/weight, 15 year-old technology, and weird proprietary battery. Would you say that about sums up the Duty RDS?
    You know what else is old technology; Propellent based firearms, the wheel, knives, screwdrivers, the list goes on. The gimmicks offered by Holosun and others seem to be working as many run to their products under the belief such features make any real difference.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryman View Post
    You know what else is old technology; Propellent based firearms, the wheel, knives, screwdrivers, the list goes on. The gimmicks offered by Holosun and others seem to be working as many run to their products under the belief such features make any real difference.
    Shake awake sure increases battery life. I've had the same battery in my HS507K on my P365xl for 2 years now. Carried every single day.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FSTRN View Post
    Copy.

What I have in mind is an Aimpoint Pro without the bulk/weight, 15 year-old technology, and weird proprietary battery. Would you say that about sums up the Duty RDS?
    The PRO doesn't take a proprietary battery. I've bought them at Home Depot and Fred Meyer.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345