I was lucky enough to procure one of these through my business. I honestly did not know what I would think of it. I have used it for a couple days now and really like this red dot. I was worried about the button on the side being easy to manipulate by it rubbing up against gear. It is a stiffer button the most optics. It doesn’t have the spongy feel like my EOTech buttons. The glass on it is quite a bit clearer than my Aimpoint PRO, Trijicon MRO, or my Holosun. That is not where this optic shines though for me. I have astigmatisms in both eyes and red knots usually look like a cluster of grapes. The RDS is the clearest red dot I have used for this. I’m still on the fence how I like the adjustments using a torques bit. The only thing I held against the RDS was the battery compartment. When I first tried to put the battery in, the little bugger went flying. The tabs that hold the battery were entirely too tight to maintain a grip and would shoot the battery across the room. After a bit of finagling I got the battery cover on and it in place. After tightening the battery cover down the tabs loosened enough that the battery but no longer shoot out if I take the cover off. So far I have a bout 200 rounds through with the optic attached and it’s still holding zero.

F7DD1CEA-074D-48AA-8155-CA63737155D7.jpeg